When it comes to sesame customer service, how do you know if you are getting the best possible experience?
That is what we asked ourselves as we tested out Sesame Care’s customer service. We weren’t sure what to expect, but were pleasantly surprised by the outcome! Read on to find out more about our experience with Sesame Care’s customer service.
First, here is a general overview of Sesame Care:
Sesame Care - $19-$250+
Third Party Reviews
Overall, Sesame is a great choice specifically if you don’t have insurance, want to talk with a doctor quickly, or want prescriptions.
- Provides online psychotherapy, marital therapy, and psychiatry
- Qualifying prescriptions can be delivered for $5
- Same-day appointments with some providers
- Affordable, convenient medical appointments
- Schedule virtual and in-person meetings
- Same-day or next-day appointments available
- Vetted providers have clean disciplinary records
- No insurance needed for services
- All visits have upfront pricing
- Free shipping and affordable medicines
- No membership or subscription charge to use services
- Does not accept insurance
- Limited provider availability in several states
- Couples must attend sessions from the same place
- Online payment only—no cash, checks, or money orders
- Doctors set their rates meaning pricing can vary
- Prescription choices are sometimes limited
What is sesame Care’s customer service?
Sesame Care’s Customer Service is a comprehensive service that offers customers access to telehealth appointments, specialists, and services at an affordable rate.
With Sesame Customer Service, customers can get the help they need quickly and easily. The service also has a Help Center and Member Services team available to answer any questions or concerns customers may have.
- Offers access to telehealth appointments, specialists, and services at an affordable rate
- Has a Help Center and Member Services team available to answer any questions or concerns
- Provides support for members looking for assistance
- Offers contact information for inquiries
- Answers questions about MRI and urgent care
Using Sesame Care Customer Service
At the beginning of the process, we were directed to a chatbot that asked us generic questions and for a virtual appointment. After answering a few questions, we indicated that we weren’t satisfied and wanted to speak with a live representative.
The chatbot then sent us an email saying that someone from their team of member services would be in touch soon. We waited for about four hours before we received an email from a customer representative who was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions in detail.
We found this entire experience quite refreshing since most companies have long wait times when it comes to customer service or has automated systems that don’t always provide the best solutions.
With Sesame Care, however, customers can cancel anytime and there is less need for customer service since everything is automated and done online.
Furthermore, many of Sesame Care’s services are pay-as-you-go, making canceling subscriptions irrelevant.
How does sesame customer service work?
Sesame customer service provides a range of benefits and support options to help customers with their inquiries. They offer live chat, email, and phone support Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. Customers can also visit the Sesame Help Center for additional assistance1.
- Live chat available Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm EST
- Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Member Services at (866) 537-8272
- Visit the Sesame Help Center for additional assistance
- Phone line available +1 (877) 947-6411
What are the problems with sesame customer service?
Sesame customer service has been facing several complaints in recent times.
From customers being ignored by theme park characters to poor customer service standards, Sesame Place sometimes struggles to meet the expectations of its customers2.
- Customers being ignored
- Poor customer service standards
- Unresponsive emails and chat support
- Long wait times on phone calls
- Discriminatory behavior toward certain customers
How do you use sesame customer service?
Sesame customer service provides a variety of ways to get help with your questions or concerns.
You can chat with them Monday through Friday, 9 am – 6 pm EST, email email@example.com and expect a response within 24 hours, or call +1 (877) 947-6411.
Additionally, you can contact their Member Services team from 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific by calling toll-free at 866 537-8272.
- Chat with them Monday through Friday, 9 am – 6 pm EST
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a response within 24 hours
- Call +1 (877) 947-6411
- Contact their Member Services team from 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific by calling toll-free at 866 537-8272
All in all, our experience with Sesame Care’s customer service was quite pleasant and efficient.
From the helpful chatbot that directed us towards a live representative quickly, to the actual representative who answered our questions thoroughly – the entire process was seamless and satisfactory!
If you ever need help with your account or have any other queries regarding their services, make sure you reach out to them via their website or through direct contact – they will be more than happy to assist you!
Finally, tell us what mental health software to review next on Online Mental Health Reviews. If you have stories about using a particular product or know of a discount code, please share so everyone may benefit!
- Contact Us | Sesame Communications. (n.d.). Dental Marketing & Practice Management | Sesame Communications. https://www.sesamecommunications.com/contact-us/
- Sesame Care Customer Service Phone Number (877) 947-6411, Email, Help Center. (2022, October 16). Pissed Consumer. https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/sesame-care/customer-service.html