9 General Principles
Our online therapy reviews are reliable because we strive to uphold these 9 written, review principles:
- Proof: We record ourselves "secret shopping", buying, using coupons, and getting refunds. Find a video on the website and subscribe!
- Third-Party: We include Better Business Bureau reviews, Trustpilot, G2, etc.
- We Link to Our Competitors: We also include links to other review articles, such as from Very Well Mind or Forbes because you should always read multiple reviews. We know this decreases our profits but helps us feel better about ourselves 🙂
- Proven Career Background: Our team of psychologists are each credentialed with 10+ years of experience. Unique experience living as Zen Monk for 13 months from lead reviewer.
- Spiritual: Recordings of past client Binge Eating transformations, demonstrating our team helps facilitate personal and immediate spiritual, transformation. We are channeling this energy similarly in our reviews here, and this qualifies our opinions on reviews.
- Science: Articles include links to published research.
- Iterative: We are open to feedback, criticism, comments, and on each of our reviews you may leave your own score which will be automatically included in the overall average score.
- Transparency: Openness regarding affiliates, biases, and mistakes.
- Friendly of Skepticism: Shoot us an email. We're obviously Buddhist-inspired and encourage skepticism!
We hope our reviews will help you locate the correct mental health provider quickly and easily.
Our Editorial Philosophy:
Our editorial philosophy is guided by several core principles:
- Accuracy: We believe that accurate information is essential for making informed decisions about mental health resources. We are committed to ensuring that our content is factually correct, up-to-date, and based on the latest scientific research.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency is essential for building trust with our readers. We are committed to being transparent about our review process, editorial guidelines, and any potential conflicts of interest.
- Inclusivity: We believe that mental health is a complex and multifaceted issue that affects people from all walks of life. We are committed to providing inclusive resources that reflect the diversity of our readers.
Our Review Process:
Our review process is rigorous and thorough to ensure that we are providing our readers with the most comprehensive and accurate reviews possible. Here is a breakdown of our review process:
- Topic Selection: We select topics to review based on our readers' interests and needs. We focus on reviewing online mental health resources that are relevant, useful, and evidence-based.
- Expert Reviewers: We work with mental health professionals who are experienced in their field to conduct our reviews. All of our reviewers have a degree in psychology or a related field, and many of them have experience working as therapists or counselors.
- Standardized Evaluation Criteria: We use a standardized set of criteria to evaluate each resource. These criteria include factors such as the resource's usability, effectiveness, safety, and value for money.
- Independent Review: We ensure that all of our reviewers are independent and free from conflicts of interest. We do not accept compensation from companies or organizations mentioned in our reviews.
- Editorial Process: Once a review has been completed, it undergoes a rigorous editorial process to ensure that it meets our high standards. This includes fact-checking, copyediting, and peer review by our team of experts.
Our Editorial Standards:
We hold ourselves to the highest editorial standards to ensure that our content is trustworthy and accurate. Here are some of the standards we follow:
- Fact-checking: We fact-check all of our content to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Copyediting: We review all of our content for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors to ensure that it is clear and easy to read.
- Peer Review: We have a team of experts who review all of our content to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date.
Our Disclosure Policy:
We value transparency and believe in full disclosure. If we receive compensation from a company or organization mentioned in a review, we will clearly disclose this information to our readers. We also have a strict policy on conflicts of interest and ensure that all disclosures are clearly communicated.
We welcome feedback from our readers and are always happy to answer any questions you may have about our editorial process. If you have any comments or feedback, please feel free to contact us at Support @ OnlineMentalHealthReviews.Com.
Thank you for choosing OnlineMentalHealthReviews.com as your trusted source for online mental health resources.
Jared Levenson is a former Zen Buddhist Monk, with a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology. For over a decade, Jared counseled people with Binge and Emotional Eating Disorder (listen to audio files below). Realizing he could serve more people through a professional blog, Jared now focuses on researching, writing, and helping readers find and connect to their ideal healthcare provider.
The Online Mental Health Reviews Team
The rest of the team is made up of 3 psychologists. Together our mission is to normalize mental health, help with decision making so you sort through the noise online and find the healthcare provider that's best for you.