Batelle is a well-rounded child sleep training program for exhausted parents. Its unique, gentle approach helps establish healthy sleep routines without the tears, and focuses on helping the child feel safe. It offers daily Zoom meetings, round-the-clock support, and personalized guidance. Their $1500 is not currently available. However, Batelle is more expensive than other online training programs.
- Non-"Cry it Out" sleep training method
- Progressive, step-by-step program
- Daily Zoom meetings with Sleep Guides
- 24/7 chat support feature
- Welcome kit with sleep aides included
- Ongoing support until your child turns six
- Empathetic and personal approach to guidance
- No cry-it-out method
- Enhances parent-child bond
- Fosters predictable sleep routines
- Offers 24/7 support
- Provides ongoing assistance
- Improves sleep quality and duration
- Reassures parental instincts
- Higher cost
- Extended program duration only on premium program
- Can be mentally exhausting
- Naps aren't always guaranteed
- May not recommend full night weaning
Are you a sleep-deprived parent searching for a reliable solution to your child’s sleep issues?
Welcome to our review of the Batelle Sleep School. Our Online Mental Health Review team has years of experience evaluating services like these, and we understand your struggles. We’re here to offer an unbiased, thorough analysis so you can decide if Batelle is the right choice for your family.
As parents, we know that each child is unique – what works for one may not work for another.
That’s why it’s crucial to consider your child’s age, budget, and comfort with using technology. Batelle caters to children aged 0-6, and their program utilizes tech tools like two-way baby monitors and Bluetooth speakers.
But how severe are your child’s sleep issues? Are you looking for a professional approach or more casual guidance? And most importantly, is the investment worth it for your family?
We believe that the Batelle Sleep School offers a valuable service for sleep-deprived parents, especially those dealing with significant sleep issues in their children. Their responsive “Cry it Out” approach provides personalized plans and expert support, promoting trust and connection between parent and child. However, it requires a considerable investment.
So, if you’re a parent of a 0-6-year-old child, ready to invest in long-term sleep health, Batelle could be the answer you’ve been searching for.
Batelle Review Third-Party Reviews
- 4.8/5 With 508 Reviews From > Trust Pilot
- 5.0/5 With 1 Review From > Apple Store
Overall, we give Batelle a Third-Party Review Score of (4.5/5)
Batelle is a renowned sleep school specializing in sleep training programs for children aged 0 to 6. Their mission is simple: improve sleep quality for children and their parents. They build trust, connection, and engagement between parent and child.
Founded by a team of 35+ sleep experts, Batelle offers personalized plans considering the child’s age, sleep issues, medical conditions, and parental preferences. The company’s unique approach guarantees a 5-minute bedtime and uninterrupted nights, with a proclaimed success rate of 97% among graduates.
Their dedication to outcomes rather than time sets them apart in the industry. Despite their professional approach, Batelle maintains a sense of humor, understanding that parenting, like sleep training, can sometimes be tricky. That’s why they offer ongoing support until your child reaches six years of age.
Whether you’re a first-time parent or a seasoned pro dealing with a stubborn case of sleep regression, Batelle’s model and commitment to ongoing support make it a noteworthy option. However, it takes more than a quick fix – it requires consistency and commitment. So, are you ready to embark on a journey towards better sleep?
You can learn more about Batelle and their unique approach to sleep training on their website.
What Makes Batelle Unique and Different
- Gentle Sleep Training: Batelle employs a non-cry-it-out method, teaching babies to self-soothe and develop positive sleep associations.
- Two-Week Course: The program includes daily Zoom meetings and progressive steps, providing parents with structured guidance.
- Long-term Support: Batelle provides support until your child is six, ensuring consistent assistance through various sleep-related challenges.
- Welcome Kit: Along with access to the educational program, the cost includes a welcome kit with sleep aids, offering additional help for sleep training.
- Team of Experts: You can access 35+ sleep experts for up to five years who guide you through your personalized plan.
- Scientific Collaboration: Batelle works with notable scientific and health advisers, ensuring their approach is backed by expertise.
- 5-Minute Bedtime: Batelle guarantees a 5-minute bedtime and uninterrupted nights, aiming for tangible and practical results.
- Responsive Approach: The method emphasizes a caregiver’s co-regulation in promoting sleep and resilience.
- Outcome-Based Incentives: Batelle charges for outcomes rather than time, aligning their incentives with yours.
- International Operation: Batelle operates internationally, making its service accessible globally.
- Pediatrician Collaboration: Batelle works with pediatricians to provide personalized service and eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Versatile Method: The Batelle method is effective for children with sensory processing disorders, ADHD, teething, regression, multiple children/twins, and breastfeeding.
- Room-Sharing Support: Batelle supports room-sharing in line with sleep safety guidelines but does not support bed-sharing.
Who is Batelle Best For (And Not For)
Who is Batelle Best For
- Best for Parents Seeking Gentle Methods: If you’re uncomfortable with the idea of cry-it-out methods, Batelle’s gentle approach to sleep training is designed for you.
- Ideal for Parents Needing Long-Term Support: Do you value ongoing expert guidance? Batelle offers support until your child turns six, providing reassurance as your child’s sleep patterns evolve.
- Great for Committed Parents: Are you ready to invest time and effort into improving your child’s sleep? Batelle’s program requires consistency and commitment, but the results are worth it.
- Perfect for Establishing a Strong Sleep Foundation: If you want to set a positive, predictable sleep foundation for your child, Batelle is a top choice.
Who is Batelle Not Best For
- Not Ideal for Budget-Conscious Parents: Looking for a free or low-cost sleep training method? Batelle may not be the best fit as it is a paid program.
- Not Suitable for Parents Expecting No Wake-ups or Complete Night Weaning: If you’re seeking a guarantee of no wake-ups or complete night weaning, Batelle may not meet your expectations. Some wake-ups may still occur, and dream feeds may be recommended.
- Not Recommended for Parents Uncomfortable with Any Crying: Even though Batelle does not endorse leaving a child to cry alone, this program may not be ideal if you’re uncomfortable with crying during the sleep training process.
- Not for Parents Focused Solely on Daytime Naps: Batelle primarily focuses on night sleep. If your primary concern is improving daytime naps, this program might not be the best fit.
- Not for Those Wanting Immediate, 24/7 Support: After the initial two weeks, the level of support from Batelle decreases. If you prefer immediate and round-the-clock assistance, there may be a better program for you.
Overall, we give Batelle a Quality Score of (4.0/5)
- Batelle vs Ferber Method: Unlike the Ferber method, which involves letting your baby cry for specified periods, Batelle focuses on a responsive approach that discourages the cry-it-out method. Which one suits you best, a gentler approach or a quicker but potentially harsher method?
- Batelle vs Taking Cara Babies: While Taking Cara Babies offers courses focused on specific age groups, Batelle provides up to 5 years of uninterrupted support. Are you seeking a long-term sleep solution or a quick fix for a particular age group?
- Batelle vs Sleep Sense: Sleep Sense employs a more traditional sleep training approach, whereas Batelle emphasizes deepening the parent-child connection. Do you prefer a conventional method or a more holistic approach?
- Batelle vs. Babywise: Babywise promotes parent-led feeding schedules, while Batelle offers a more flexible approach, focusing on the child’s needs. Do you lean towards a strict schedule or a more adaptable routine?
- Batelle vs No-Cry Sleep Solution: Batelle and the No-Cry Sleep Solution promote gentle sleep training. However, Batelle provides ongoing support for up to 5 years, while the No-Cry Sleep Solution is mainly a book-based method. Do you prefer a self-guided approach or a program with continuous expert guidance?
- Batelle vs Sleep Lady Shuffle: The method involves gradually moving away from your child’s crib over time. Batelle, on the other hand, supports room-sharing and encourages building a strong parent-child bond. Do you prefer a method that promotes independence early on or fosters a more profound connection?
Overall, we give Batelle a Design Score of (3.9/5)
How Much Does Batelle Cost
- Sign-Up Process: To sign up for Batelle’s services, you may enroll directly or book a call. You may also email Bookings@Batelle.com.
- Customer Support: During the two-week program, Batelle provides round-the-clock support, including live group Zoom calls, chat features, and Ring camera support for up to 60 days. The premium program gives support access for longer.
- Cost: Wondering about the price tag? The Batelle program costs $450 for two weeks or $1,500 for their premium program, which is currently on the waitlist only. This includes educational content, round-the-clock support, and a welcome kit.
- Batelle is also developing a $50 program that is currently unavailable but due to be released in November of 2023.
Overall, we give Batelle a Cost Review Score of (4.2/5)
- Refund: Batelle offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Referral Discount: Love a good deal? A referral link offers a $250 discount on the program. It’s like an early bird special but for sleep!
- Cancellation Policy: Need to back out after 30 days? If the program is canceled before completion, there is a cancellation fee of $500. Refund requests or cancellations can be made up to 60 days after purchasing Sleep School. It’s a commitment, but one you’ll find worthwhile.
- Guarantee: Want a guarantee? Batelle promises a 5-minute bedtime and uninterrupted nights. Imagine that!
- Payments: How can you pay? Batelle accepts HSA/FSA payments and works with pediatricians. It’s like a sleep solution and a financial plan all in one!
- International Service: Living outside the U.S.? No problem! Batelle operates internationally because good sleep knows no borders.
- Location: Long Island City, NY, US · Miami, FL, US · New York, NY, US · Brooklyn, NY, US · The Bronx, NY, US · Austin, TX, US · New Jersey
Is Batelle Review Legit Conclusion
In baby sleep training, Batelle Sleep School has emerged as a beacon of hope for many sleep-deprived parents. Its gentle, no-cry-it-out method is a breath of fresh air in an industry often focused on quick fixes. This program is not just about getting your baby to sleep; it’s about understanding their cues, responding with empathy, and building a stronger parent-child bond.
If you’re searching for a sleep training program that values your baby’s emotional needs and prioritizes long-term success over immediate results, Batelle is your answer. It sets a strong, positive, and predictable foundation for sleep, teaching your baby to self-soothe and establishing positive sleep associations. Plus, with ongoing support until your child’s 6th birthday, you can rest easy knowing you’re not alone.
However, Batelle is only for some.
The hefty price tag of $1,500 might deter budget-conscious parents despite the long-term benefits. Moreover, if you’re hoping for instant results or a magic fix for naps, the program’s pace and focus are frustrating. Yet, for those willing to invest time, effort, and money into a comprehensive sleep solution, Batelle is a worthy investment.