Calling 415.360.3348 is the most convenient way to reach Brightside Health’s customer service, according to Brightside Health’s website, with hours Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
Are you looking for more reliable information about Brightside mental Healthcare customer service? If so, you’re in the right place.
In this blog post, we’ll provide an overview of Brightside Health’s customer service, including contact information and what users say about their experiences with the team regarding mental health treatment.
Online Mental Health Reviews would like you to be aware of the following:
- Our goal is to assist you in narrowing down your options for mental health care available online.
- Our group bought a month’s worth of Brightside’s Therapy + Meditation subscription, met with therapists, and secretly recorded the whole thing (keeping provider details anonymous).
- Brightside has been the subject of extensive research, and we’re here to tell you what’s good, what’s bad, and everything in between.
- Our video playlist contains our anonymous conversation over email asking for freezing, pausing, refunds and more.
The first step in getting help from Brightside Health customer service is knowing how to contact them.
The easiest way to get in touch with Brightside Health support is by calling 415.360.3348. Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PST.
You may also try emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check out the Brightside Health website for more contact information, as well as live chat support during regular business hours for therapy sessions.
What Users Say
Brightside Health’s Phone Number
Brightside has several phone numbers listed online:
- According to Brightside Health website FAQ1, you may call 415.360.3348. to reach Brightside Health customer support
- According to Psychology Today, Brightside Health’s customer support phone number is (415) 940-7386.
- According to Better Business Bureau, Brightside Health’s phone number is (415) 360-3348.
Bright Health Customer Service Hours
If you are looking for Brightside’s customer service number, you can contact them at 415.360.3348. The hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PST.
Brightside Health Customer Service Email
If you’re looking for Brightside Health’s customer service email, you can email email@example.com.
Brightside Health Customer Support Service Conclusion:
With the contact information provided above and what users say about their experiences with the team, you should be able to get in touch with a knowledgeable representative who can answer any questions or concerns you may have about your healthcare provider.
Any questions? Leave a comment below with something we should cover, or an idea for our next review.
Additional Brightside Health Resouces from Online Mental Health Reviews
- Brightside Health Review – 55 Million Americans Insurance Coverage + Best Overall
- Everything You Need to Know About Brightside Health Customer Service
- Brightside Health Medication: What to Expect
- Brightside Health LLC’s Financial Status
- Brightside Health Location – Where Address?
- Different Plans and Costs of Brightside Health
- Brightside Health Insurance: Pros and Cons
- What Reddit Says About Brightside Health
Brightside Health Review - $95 - $349
If you’re worried or depressed and need symptom-specific medicine, Brightside may be a useful online therapy option. If you have a plan with one of Brightside’s insurance partners, you may save money with Brightside.
- Accepts insurance
- Ability to use FSA/HSA accounts
- Self-care videos included in all subscriptions
- Data-driven technology helps providers prescribe effective medications
- Available in every state
- Less expensive than Talkspace psychiatry
- Unlimited messaging with a psychiatrist available for all plans
- Various packages tailored to treat depression and anxiety
- Check-in quizzes to help monitor progress
- Free self care lessons offered
- Safe medication policies in place
- App available for iOS devices
- $50 off the Therapy & Medication plan during first month
- Option to switch therapists is slow
- Offers video therapy only; no audio-only or live chat sessions
- No app available for Android devices
- May lack the more personal touch of in-person care
- Not suitable for everyone
- No way to pick your own therapist or browse bios
- No same day appointments
- Responses from customer service can take over 24 hrs
- Minimalist portal can make it difficult to access certain features of the site
- More affordable with health insurance but only Aetna and Cigna, few others only accepted
- Focuses on anxiety and depression – if you have another condition, look elsewhere
- Customer service takes several days to respond emails
- Only available to individuals over 18