If you’ve ever been curious or even heard of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), then you are aware of the immense power this technology has in diagnosing and treating medical conditions.
MRI is a non-invasive imaging technology that produces detailed images of the body’s organs and soft tissues.
Sesame Care’s MRI service is an innovative approach to making sure individual payers have access to quality MRI services at a reasonable price.
Our reviews team found MRI services available within a 30-minute drive for $788. However, our search location was near a major urban center (San Francisco).
Let’s take a closer look at how this works. But first, here is a review table summarizing Sesame Care in general:
Sesame Care - $19-$250+
Third Party Reviews
Overall, Sesame is a great choice specifically if you don’t have insurance, want to talk with a doctor quickly, or want prescriptions.
- Provides online psychotherapy, marital therapy, and psychiatry
- Qualifying prescriptions can be delivered for $5
- Same-day appointments with some providers
- Affordable, convenient medical appointments
- Schedule virtual and in-person meetings
- Same-day or next-day appointments available
- Vetted providers have clean disciplinary records
- No insurance needed for services
- All visits have upfront pricing
- Free shipping and affordable medicines
- No membership or subscription charge to use services
- Does not accept insurance
- Limited provider availability in several states
- Couples must attend sessions from the same place
- Online payment only—no cash, checks, or money orders
- Doctors set their rates meaning pricing can vary
- Prescription choices are sometimes limited
What is an MRI?
An MRI is a type of imaging procedure that uses strong magnets and radio waves to produce detailed images of the body’s organs and soft tissues. It is an important tool in diagnosing medical conditions, as well as helping doctors track the progression of certain diseases or injuries.
An MRI scan is a Magnetic Resonance Imaging procedure used to diagnose medical conditions and can cost anywhere from $375 to over $50002 depending on the area of the body being scanned, the length of the scan, and the amount of scanning needed.
What is Sesame Care MRI?
Sesame Care MRI is a direct-to-patient care service that allows users to save up to 60% on MRI scans with or without contrast. Sesame doesn’t own the MRI machines but acts as a way to purchase MRI appointments.
You can search for Sesame Care’s MRI availability near you1.
Sesame Care MRI also offers access to top-reviewed radiologists and imaging centers in New York City, NY, as well as primary care, prescriptions, dermatologist, therapy, labs, imaging, specialists, and more in other states.
- Save up to 60% on MRIs with or without contrast
- Access top-reviewed radiologists and imaging centers
- Get referrals for labs, imaging, or specialists
- Receive prescription refills
- Find doctors, urgent care, and specialists online
What are the problems with Sesame Care MRI?
Sesame Care MRI is a service that provides affordable MRI scans with and without contrast, as well as other imaging services.
However, there are some potential problems associated with Sesame Care MRI. These include:
- Long wait times for appointments
- Limited availability of radiologists and imaging centers
- Difficulty in determining the cost of an MRI or CT scan
- Potential lack of insurance coverage for services provided through Sesame Care
- Unclear terms of service
Sesame Care provides innovative mobile scanning services connecting users to state-of-the-art Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) equipment at affordable prices.
You can search the Sesame Care website after you enter your location and find MRI and other imaging machines nearest to you.
Finally, tell us what mental health software to review next on Online Mental Health Reviews. If you have stories about using a particular product or know of a discount code, please share so everyone may benefit!