With more and more people relying on their healthcare, it is no wonder why Brightside Health has become one of the most in-demand for aspiring healthcare employees.
From its expansive network of medical and therapy professionals to its comprehensive range of services, Brightside Health is a leader in the online mental health space.
In this blog post, we will explore some of the career opportunities available at Brightside Health, from wages and job positions to employee satisfaction.
In case you were wondering, Online Mental Health Reviews wants you to know:
- Our goal is to assist you in narrowing down the myriad of available online mental health resources so that you can determine what is best for you.
- We met with providers, bought a month’s worth of Brightside’s Therapy + Meditation subscription, and secretly recorded the whole thing (keeping provider details anonymous).
- Brightside has been the subject of extensive research, and we are here to provide you with the good, the bad, and everything in between.
Wages & Job Positions
Whether you are a psychiatric nurse practitioner, doctor, or another health professional, working at Brightside Health can be very rewarding.
The company offers competitive salaries and benefits packages that are tailored to each employee’s individual needs of medical providers.
In addition to traditional medical roles such as nurses and doctors, Brightside Health also offers a wide variety of job positions such as counselors, nutritionists, and technicians.
There are also opportunities for administrative roles such as receptionists and schedulers who support the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Judging by online reviews and testimonials from past employees, it appears that working at Brightside Health can be quite enjoyable for most employees.
Many cite the work culture as being supportive and collaborative, with ample room for growth within their roles.
Employees also report feeling supported by their colleagues throughout their tenure there. This is likely because many staff members have been part of the team for years or even decades!
Innovation & Technology
As one might expect from an industry leader like Brightside Health, innovation is key to problem-solving when it comes to their approach to healthcare delivery.
The company is always looking for ways to improve patient outcomes through technology-driven solutions ranging from electronic records systems to artificial intelligence programs that help clinicians make more accurate diagnoses faster than ever before.
This commitment to innovation means that employees at Brightside Health are constantly being presented with new challenges which help them stay ahead of the curve when it comes to providing quality care in today’s ever-evolving healthcare landscape of software engineering (for technical folks) and therapy (for mental health professionals).
Is Brightside Health A Good Company To Work For?
Brightside Health Careers
Brightside Health offers job title a variety of career opportunities in the mental health care space, including corporate careers (remote) and positions in marketing, engineering, product management, operations, and more.
The company also provides competitive benefits such as depression care medical, dental, and vision coverage through top carriers, as well as financial care options.
Additionally, the Brightside Health team offers flexible work-from-home options for many of its positions. To explore current openings at Brightside Health visit https://www.brightside.com/careers/.
Brightside Health Jobs Openings
Brightside Health is a leader in the mental health care space and offers corporate careers (remote) as well as many other job openings.
According to Glassdoor1, Brightside Health currently has 88 open positions including:
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Telehealth)
- Crisis Care Therapist (Telehealth)
- Psychiatrist Collaborator – South Carolina
- Marketing Senior Lifecycle Manager
- Senior Compliance Manager
- Product Manager
- Network Optimization
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Telehealth)
- Software Architect Engineering Manager
Brightside Health Employee Reviews – Glassdoor
Brightside Health is a healthcare company that has received positive reviews from employees on Glassdoor.
Employees rate Brightside Health 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 51 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
- The reviews indicate that employees are satisfied with their compensation and benefits, rating them 4.3 out of 5.
- Additionally, 80% of employees would recommend working at Brightside to others.
- 73% approve of CEO, Brad Kittredge
Brightside Health Employee Reviews – Indeed
According to 26 anonymous employee reviews on Indeed.com2, Brightside Health receives a 4.7 out of 5 average ratings.
Brightside Health Salary
Brightside Health pays an average salary of $88,773 for PMHNP-BC positions
$175,341 for Senior Product Manager positions
Brightside Health also offers job opportunities in many other areas such as Network Optimization, Mental Health Therapist, and Yoga Instructor.
Find Jobs From Similar Companies To Brightside Health
Brightside Health is a leader in the mental health care space, offering corporate careers (remote) and other job opportunities.
If you are looking for jobs from similar companies to Brightside Health, consider searching for positions in the mental health care industry.
Companies such as Kaiser Permanente, Cigna, UnitedHealth Group, and Anthem offer a variety of positions related to mental health care.
Additionally, many hospitals and clinics have job openings for psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, and psychiatric nurse practitioners.
Brightside Interview Tips
Preparing for an interview at Brightside Health can be a daunting task. It’s important to be prepared and know what types of questions you may be asked.
- Researching the company, familiarizing yourself with its mission and values, and practicing common interview questions are all great ways to prepare.
- Additionally, it is helpful to think about how your skills and experience make you a great fit for the position.
- Knowing what type of questions you may be asked can help you feel more confident during the interview process.
- Common questions include: why do you want to work at Brightside Health, what makes you a good fit for this role, how would you handle a difficult customer situation, and what do you think sets Brightside Health apart from other companies?
How Much Does Brightside Health Pay Therapists
- From 3 anonymous Brightside Health therapist employee reviews on Glassdoor, $65,192 is the average pay for therapist positions.
- However, Salary.com3 states” Brightside Health Inc Behavioral Health Therapist’s compensation ranges from $37,636 to $45,558, with an average salary of $41,238.”
- At Simply Hired, they estimate a full-time Brightside Health therapist makes an average of $70K – $88.6K a year.
- Finally, Brightside Health pays therapists an average of $88,367 per year. This figure is based on one salary reported by Indeed.
Why the discrepancy between estimated salaries?
Glassdoor uses anonymous employee reviews, whereas Salary.com uses aggregate data from local regions and doesn’t incorporate any individual reviews.
However, we can look to our previous analysis of Talkspace employee compensation (a competitor to Brightside Health), who paid over $100K/year for a full-time therapist.
In this article, we note that the average pay for a Talkspace therapist was around $50,000 however, and this was because the majority of Talkspace therapists reported working only 20 hours per week (not full time).
So in other words, full-time and part-time employees can be the difference between these employee salary estimates.
However, if you look at the lower pay Brightside Health therapist by Salary.com, it’s $40K/year. Approximately double that are the other websites which state around $80K/year.
We conclude that Brightside Health Therapists, full-time, make around $70-80K/year.
Brightside Therapist Pay
At an average of $75K/year working 40 hours a week, we can extrapolate and determine Brightside Health therapist pay per hour is approximately $37.5 per hour:
- Divided by 40
- Divided by 50
- Equals $37.5 (per hour approximately)
Brightside Health Careers Conclusion
Overall, working at Brightside Health is a great way for healthcare professionals to hone their skills while making a difference in people’s lives daily.
With competitive wages and generous benefits packages along with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to pursue careers at this esteemed organization.
Whether you are interested in nursing or administration or something else altogether, there is sure to be something here that fits your interests!
So if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity in healthcare or just want some extra information about what makes Brightside Health so special, be sure to check out all they have to offer!
Finally, our team would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment with your questions or suggestions as to what mental health product, software, or app Online Mental Health Reviews should buy and review next. If you have a discount or coupon code, please be sure to share below as well so everyone can benefit!
- Brightside Health Jobs. (n.d.). In https://glassdoor.com. Glassdoor. Retrieved March 23, 2023, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Jobs/Brightside-Health-Jobs-E3812284.htm
- Working at Brightside Health: 26 Reviews. (n.d.). In https://indeed.com. Indeed. Retrieved March 24, 2023, from https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Brightside-Health/reviews
- by: Salary.com, S. B. (n.d.). Behavioral Health Therapist Salary at Brightside Health Inc | Salary.com. Salary.com. https://www.salary.com/research/company/brightside-health-inc/behavioral-health-therapist-salary?cjid=1040859
Brightside Health Review - $95 - $349
Name: Brightside Health Review
Description: Best Online Therapy Platform For Anxiety, Depression And Insurance Coverage
Offer price: $95 - $349
Operating System: Online Software
Application Category: Online Therapy Platform
Author: Online Mental Health Reviews