If you’re struggling with your mental health and are looking for an app that can help you feel better, Headspace is one of the most popular options available.
But like any app, getting started with Headspace can be daunting, especially if you’re not tech-savvy. That’s why we’ve created this comprehensive guide to help you log in to Headspace on your desktop or phone.
We’ll also cover how to get the app on your phone, the steps to create an account, and much more!
In this post, we’ll give you step-by-step instructions for both methods and help you troubleshoot any issues you might encounter.
Please know that our team at Online Mental Health Reviews has bought, tested, and recorded our experience with Headspace.
You can see our Headspace Review, and our other articles about Headspace Starbucks rewards, customer service, Headspace subscription plans, Headspace free trials, and job openings at Headspace. You can also see our Headspace video playlist below:
Headspace - $12.99/Month
Headspace is best for people who are dealing with stress, and burnout, want to improve their productivity, learn or practice meditation, and prefer a minimalistic approach.
How to Login to Headspace on Desktop:
- Open the Headspace website by typing www.headspace.com into your browser.
- Click the “Login” button located in the top right corner of the homepage (If you already have an account with Headspace, you can log in at https://www.headspace.com/login/.
- You’ll be prompted to either sign in through your email, Facebook, or Google. Select one of the options, and log in with the login credentials.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be taken to your Headspace account homepage.
Links to Download Headspace on Apple and Android:
If you’re looking for an easy way to start meditating today, download the Headspace app on either Apple or Android devices.
- On the App Store for Apple devices, you can find Headspace under “Headspace: Mindful Meditation”.
- For Android devices, search “Headspace: Mindful Meditation” in the Google Play store.
How to Login to Headspace on Phone:
- Open the Headspace app on your phone.
- Tap the “Already have an account? Login” button.
- Select your preferred sign-in option from the options offered, including your email, Facebook, or Google.
- Enter your login credentials and tap “Login.”
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be taken to your Headspace account homepage.
If you’re having trouble logging in to Headspace, there are a few things you can try.
- First, make sure you’re entering the correct login credentials, including your email or social media profiles that you used to sign up for Headspace.
- If you can’t remember your password, click on ‘Forgot Password’ and follow the necessary steps.
If you’re still having trouble logging in. check to ensure that you’ve downloaded the latest version of the Headspace app or have the updated Headspace web page. Sometimes simply updating the app or a browser may help you fix the problem. Also, if you continue to have login issues, contact the Headspace customer support line for guidance.
How Do I Access My Headspace Account?
Accessing your Headspace account is easy. All you need to do is visit the Headspace website and click on the “Log In” button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and password.
Once you have entered this information, you will be able to access all of the features of your account.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can reset your password by visiting https://www.headspace.com/login/forgotten-password and entering your email address. This will send a link to your inbox that will allow you to reset your password.
- If you are trying to connect an alternative login option such as Facebook, Spotify, Apple, or Google, please visit https://help.headspace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041658134-How-can-I-connect-my-Headspace-account-with-another-login-option-Facebook-Spotify-Apple-or-Google-.
- If you have already enrolled in Headspace for Work but need help connecting it with SSO (Single Sign On), please follow the instructions at https://help.headspace.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260805591470-How-to-connect-your-existing
Why Can’t I Log Into Headspace?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Headspace account, there are a few things you can try.
- First, make sure that you’re entering the correct username and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
ou may also need to update your email address if it has changed since you created your account. Additionally, make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that all of its software is up-to-date.
If none of these steps work, contact Headspace’s customer service team for help. They will be able to look into why you’re having trouble logging in and provide assistance as needed.
How Do I Log Into Headspace With Work?
If you’re looking for help with logging into Headspace with Work, the process is quite simple.
- First, you’ll need to enter your eligible corporate info (email or ID number) when prompted. Once you’ve done that, you’ll receive a link to activate your account.
- You can then log in with your existing account or use Single Sign-On (SSO). If you don’t have an existing personal Headspace account, you can enroll in Headspace for Work with SSO by entering your Okta credentials.
- Finally, download the Headspace app on iOS or Android and start using it right away!
If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, try checking if it’s associated with an alternative email address.
You can also reset your password by visiting work.headspace.com and clicking “Forgot your password” and entering your email address.
How Do I Get Headspace For Work?
If you are looking for a way to take care of your mental health, Headspace for Work is the leading mindfulness-based mental health benefit that can help. To activate your corporate Headspace subscription, reach out to your employer (generally the benefits office) to get more information.
Your boss, or you if you are purchasing for your employees or co-workers, can purchase Headspace for Work on their purchase page at https://www.headspace.com/work and get started today.
If you need guidance, you can contact their team for assistance. Additionally, they offer easily accessible resources to help you successfully launch Headspace, engage your employees, and measure impact.
Can More Than One Person Log Into A Headspace Account?
Yes, more than one person can log into a Headspace account. Up to 6 people can be on one Headspace Family plan, including the Family Plan owner. You can access one account from multiple devices and log in with the correct email address. Additionally, you can invite one person in your family or household to join your Headspace account.
However, without the family plan you can still share your login with others, although this not encouraged.
by u/UnicornMacaroons from discussion Can I share my login info with another person?
How Do I Connect My Headspace To My Google Account?
Connecting your Headspace account to your Google Account is a great way to access the mental health resources offered by Headspace.
To do this, you’ll need to open the Headspace app and sign in with your email and password credentials. Once you’re logged in, you can link your account with Google by selecting the “Login with Google” option.
You can also connect to Google Assistant via voice commands. Simply say “Hey Google, tell Headspace I want to meditate” into the microphone of your device. This will send a notification to your Google Home app where you can click to link your Headspace account.
If you have multiple accounts linked to different logins, it’s easy to switch between them. Just open the Headspace app and select the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. From there, you can choose which account you’d like to use and log out of any other accounts that are currently linked.
Why Is Headspace Not Letting Me Log in?
If you’re having trouble logging into Headspace, it could be due to a few different things.
- First, make sure you’re using the correct email address and password. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your password with a new one.
- You can also check if you have any other accounts associated with Headspace that you may have forgotten about.
- Finally, if none of these steps work, contact Headspace’s customer support team for help.
Can I Use Headspace On Multiple Devices?
Yes, you can use your Headspace account on multiple devices.
- Simply log in with the email you signed up with on the second device.
- You can also share your Headspace subscription with up to 5 people.
- To get started, go to manage my profiles and add the profiles of your co-subscribers.
Headspace also offers a Family Plan which allows you to purchase one subscription for up to 5 people. Visit https://headspace.com/familyplan for more information.
You won’t be banned from the app for using multiple devices, but you might only be able to use one device at a time.
Again, while not recommended, you can share your password and login info with your friend or family member too.
Can I Share Headspace With My Wife?
Yes, you can share Headspace with your wife. The Headspace Family plan is designed for up to 6 family members living at the same address.
How Do I Restore My Headspace Subscription?
If you’re looking to restore your Headspace subscription, the process is simple. All you need to do is log into your account and select the subscription that best fits your needs. You can choose from a monthly or annual subscription, as well as a family plan or student plan. Once you’ve selected the appropriate plan, you’ll be able to access all of Headspace’s content and features.
If you have any questions about restoring your subscription, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for assistance.
How Do I Sign Up For Headspace?
Headspace is a great way to take care of your mental health. Signing up is easy and can be done in just a few steps.
- First, visit the Headspace website at https://www.headspace.com/subscriptions and click on “Subscribe”. You will then be asked to create an account with your email address and a password. Once you have created your account, you will have access to hundreds of meditations, sleep exercises, bedtime sounds, wind-downs, and more.
- If you are a student or educator, you may be eligible for special discounts on Headspace subscriptions. Visit https://www.headspace.com/studentplan or https://www.headspace.com/educators to learn more about these offers and how to sign up for them.
- If you already have an account with Headspace, you can log in at https://www.headspace.com/login/.
Once you are logged in, you can purchase a subscription that best fits your lifestyle by tapping on any locked content and selecting “Subscribe to Unlock” in the app. If you would like to share Headspace with family members living at the same address as yourself, consider signing up for the Family plan at https://www.headspace.com/family-plan/.
With just a few clicks of the mouse or taps of the screen, you can start taking care of your mental health with Headspace today!
Do You Get Headspace Free With Spotify?
No, previously Spotify and Headspace had a discounted pricing plan, but that plan is no longer available and there is no official Headspace / Spotify plan.
How Do I Change My Headspace Email Address?
If you need to change the email address associated with your Headspace account, it’s easy to do.
- First, open the Headspace app and tap on your profile.
- Then, tap on the gear icon at the top of the screen.
- On the Settings Page, tap on “Account Details” and from there you can update your email address.
You can also contact customer support for help with changing your email address. You can reach them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out a form on their website. They aim to get back to members within a day.
If you have already changed your email address but are unable to log in, this might be because you are attempting to log in with an incorrect email address, an incorrect password, or an incorrect login method.
It is also possible to connect your Headspace account with another login option such as Facebook, Spotify, Apple, or Google if needed.
Doing so will simply add a login option to the Headspace account that has already been created with an email and password. Your email and password credentials will remain unchanged when connecting through these other options.
How Do I Change My Headspace Login?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Headspace account, there are a few steps you can take to get back in.
- First, make sure that the email address associated with your account is up-to-date. To do this, open the Headspace app and tap on your profile.
- Then tap on the gear icon at the top of the screen and select “Account Details”. Under the Email section, update your email address if necessary.
- You can also connect your Headspace account with another login option such as Facebook, Spotify, Apple, or Google. Doing so will simply add a login option to the existing Headspace account that has already been created with an email and password.
If you need to reset your password, open the Headspace app and click on your name in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “Account Settings”. You can then reset your password from there.
If you have an existing personal Headspace account but want to merge it with a company membership, visit their unique enrollment page and enter your existing Headspace login information.
Finally, if you change your account email in your profile settings, you will be logged out and will have to authenticate with a verification code sent to your new email address before being able to log back in again.
To manage a Family Plan subscription for Headspace, visit https://www.headspace.com/family/manage and log in using your credentials.
Headspace Login Conclusion:
Starting to use Headspace is a great step towards improving your mental health, but getting started can be difficult if you don’t know how to log in.
By following the simple steps we’ve outlined in this post, you’ll be able to access your Headspace account on your desktop or phone quickly and easily. If you encounter any issues, try the troubleshooting tips we provided.
We hope this guide was informative and engaging and encourage you to explore Headspace, and other apps to improve your mental wellness.
Good news too! You can get Headspace for free!