If you are considering seeking help from a sexologist for your mental health or relationship issues, then you may be curious about the cost of their services.
However, it is important to understand the amount of expertise, education, degrees, and training that goes into becoming a sexologist before making any assumptions about their cost.
Our team at Online Mental Health Reviews consists of licensed mental health professionals, researchers, and writers with years of experience in the field of online mental health resources, including sexologist services.
Through our extensive review-based research, we have gathered information from various online therapy services and providers to determine the average cost of a sexologist.
We pride ourselves on providing reliable and trustworthy information to our readers, allowing them to make informed decisions about their mental health without any added confusion or stress.
In this blog post, we will explore what it takes to become a sexologist and why their services may be worth the investment, as well as their overall treatment costs.
Sexologist Job Description
A sexologist is a mental health professional who specializes in understanding and treating issues related to sexual health.
They can help individuals, couples, and families with a variety of issues such as low libido, erectile dysfunction, infidelity, and communication problems.
Sexologists are also trained to guide topics such as gender identity, sexual orientation, and relationship dynamics.
Read the Sexology Wikipedia page for more general info about sexual therapy and mental health providers here – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexology.
How to Become a Sexologist
An individual who wants to become a sexologist typically needs to have a solid foundation in psychology, counseling, or another related field.
They may have a bachelor’s degree in psychology and then pursue a Master’s degree in clinical psychology, counseling, or another field.
Some sexologists may also have a Ph.D. in sexology or a related area of study. This education provides them with in-depth knowledge and training in human sexuality, psychotherapy, and communication techniques.
Sexologists also receive specific training in sex therapy through postgraduate programs. These programs usually focus on the treatment of sexual dysfunction and the development of healthy relationships.
While any licensed therapist might provide you with some basic sex education, it’s important to know that a sexologist has additional training and certifications in this field.
They go beyond basic sex education to provide in-depth knowledge of sexual health, relationship patterns, and communication techniques.
Their training is specialized and provides unique insights that can be particularly helpful to those seeking sex therapy as well.
Additionally, sexologists may attend workshops and training programs to stay up-to-date with the latest developments and best practices in the field of sex therapy.
This ongoing education allows them to bring the most current knowledge to their clients and provide the best possible treatment.
A good sexologist is sensitive to psychological and medical problems and may be qualified to provide medication advice for issues such as depression and anxiety.
What Factors Influence the Cost of Seeing a Sexologist?
The cost of sexologist services can vary depending on several factors. These include the type of service provided, the sexologist’s education and experience level, their location, insurance coverage, and payment policies.
- When it comes to the type of service provided by a sexologist, this can range from one-on-one counseling sessions to group workshops or seminars. Depending on the type of service you need, the cost may vary significantly.
- The education and experience level of a sexologist is also important factor when it comes to cost. Sexologists typically have at least a master’s degree in psychology or a related field as well as specialized training in human sexuality. The more experience they have in this field, the more expensive their services may be.
- Location is another important factor that can impact the cost of sexologist services. In some areas, there may be fewer sexologists available which could lead to higher costs for those services.
- Insurance coverage is also something to consider when looking into the cost of sexologist services. Many insurance plans do not cover these types of services so it’s important to check with your provider before making any decisions about treatment options.
- Finally, payment policies should also be taken into consideration when looking into the cost of sexologist services. Some providers may offer discounts for certain types of payment such as cash or credit card payments while others may require full payment upfront before any services are rendered.
What Are The Average Consultation Fees?
The average consultation fee for seeing a sexologist ranges from $120-$180 per 45-60 minute session for individual clients and $75-90 per 75-90 minute session for couples or relationships.
However, these fees may vary depending on the location and experience level of the therapist.
For those seeking an out-of-network or private pay sex therapist, session rates can range from $50-$300 depending upon your location and need.
How Sexologist Fees Are Typically Structured
Sexologists are mental health professionals who specialize in sexual health and relationships. When seeking a sexologist, it is important to understand how their fees are typically structured.
- Most sexologists charge an hourly rate for their services. This rate can range from $120-$180 per hour, depending on the experience of the sexologist and the area they practice in.
- Some sexologists may also offer discounts or packages for multiple sessions. It is important to ask about these options when looking for a sexologist.
- In addition to the hourly rate, some sexologists may require payment upfront or in installments. It is important to ask about this before beginning therapy so that you know what to expect financially.
The number of sessions you can expect with a given fee will depend on your individual needs and goals, as well as the type of therapy being provided.
Generally speaking, most people need at least three to four sessions with a sexologist before they start seeing results.
Sexology Healthcare Cost Overview
- Consultation Fees – The cost of a sexology consultation will vary depending on your location and the type of service you need. Most sexologists charge between $120-$180 for 45-60 minute individual sessions and $175/hr for couples or relationship sessions. Some may also offer sliding scale fees or discounts if you have insurance coverage that covers sex therapy services.
- Treatment Costs – In addition to consultation fees, there may be additional costs associated with treatment such as recommended products like lubricants or sexual health devices. These costs should be discussed during your initial consultation so that you can plan and budget accordingly.
However, these costs may be mitigated by insurance:
Insurance Coverage for Sexologist Services
Mental health coverage is an important part of any insurance plan.
Insurance typically covers services such as counseling, therapy, and psychiatry. Sexologist services are a specialized type of mental health care that focuses on issues related to sex and sexuality. Depending on the type of insurance plan you have, it may cover some or all of the costs associated with sexologist services.
Insurance plans vary in terms of what they cover, so it’s important to check your specific plan to see if sexologist services are included.
Generally speaking, private health insurance plans may provide coverage for sexologist services depending on state laws and the type of plan you have. Medicare and Medicaid also provide some coverage for these services in certain states.
When considering whether your insurance will cover sexologist services, there are several factors to consider
- These include the type of service provided by the sexologist (e.g., counseling, therapy, etc.), the state in which you live (as different states have different laws regarding coverage), and the type of insurance plan you have (e.g., private or public).
- To find out if your insurance covers sexologist services, you should check your policy documents or contact your insurer directly for more information. You can also use online resources such as healthcare provider directories to find out which providers accept your insurance and what types of services they offer.
- Additionally, it’s important to understand how claims and reimbursement work with your particular insurer so that you can maximize your coverage for these types of services.
Discussion of Insurance options for Sexologist services
When it comes to insurance coverage for sexologist services, there are a few factors to consider.
- Different types of insurance may cover different types of services, so it’s important to check with your provider to see what type of coverage you have.
- Generally speaking, most health insurance plans will cover some form of sexologist services, though the extent of coverage may vary depending on the plan.
- Additionally, some states have laws in place that require insurers to provide coverage for certain types of sexologist services.
It’s also important to note that even if your insurance covers sexologist services, there may be additional costs associated with them such as co-pays or deductibles.
Be sure to check with your insurer before seeking out sexologist services so you know what type of coverage you have and what additional costs you may need to pay out-of-pocket.
Tips for Working with Insurance Providers
When working with an insurance provider on a mental health issue, it is important to understand your rights under the law so you can advocate for yourself effectively. Here are some tips:
- Be prepared: Before meeting with an insurance provider, make sure you have all relevant information about your condition and treatment plan readily available. This includes any documentation from your doctor about diagnosis codes or recommended treatments.
- Ask questions: Don’t be afraid to ask questions about what services are covered by your plan and how much you will need to pay out of pocket for each service. It is also important to inquire about any preauthorization requirements that may apply before receiving certain treatments or services.
- Know when to appeal: If you feel like you have been unfairly denied coverage for a service related to a mental health issue, you may have grounds for an appeal. Make sure you understand the appeals process before filing one so that you can present a strong case in support of your claim.
By understanding their rights under the law and following these tips when interacting with an insurance provider, individuals can maximize their chances of receiving adequate coverage for their mental healthcare needs.
How to Budget for Sexologist Services
Are you looking for help with your mental health but don’t know how to budget for sexologist services?
Sexologist services are a type of therapy that focuses on sexual health and well-being. It can be beneficial for individuals or couples who want to address issues related to their sexual health, such as low libido, difficulty with orgasm, or erectile dysfunction.
If you’re considering sexologist services, there are some practical steps you can take to make sure it fits into your budget. Here are some tips:
- Research sliding scale rates or other flexible payment options. Many therapists offer sliding scale rates based on income level, so if money is tight you may be able to find an affordable option. You can also look into payment plans that allow you to spread out the cost over time.
- Set up a long-term plan. If you’re committed to improving your sexual health and well-being, it’s important to set up a long-term plan that fits within your budget. Consider setting aside a certain amount each month so that you can continue therapy even if finances become tight in the future.
- Look for free resources. There are many free online resources available that can help with mental health issues related to sexuality, such as blogs, podcasts, and online support groups. These resources can provide valuable information without costing anything at all!
By taking these steps and doing your research, you’ll be able to find an affordable way to get the help you need when it comes to sexologist services!
Budgeting & Saving Tips
Prioritizing sexual health is an important investment in yourself and your relationships, but it’s understandable if you’re concerned about affording these services.
Here are some tips to help make it more manageable:
- Set up a savings plan: Dedicate a certain amount each month towards saving for your sexology visits. This could be as little as $10/month but over time it will add up!
- Use a Health Savings Account (HSA): An HSA is an account specifically designed to pay for medical expenses like doctor visits or prescription drugs. You can use pre-tax dollars from your paycheck to contribute to this account which can then be used when paying for sexology services.
- Look into financing options: Some providers may offer financing plans that allow you to spread out payments over time instead of paying all at once upfront. This could make it easier to manage the cost of treatment without breaking the bank!
- Find affordable or sliding scale services: Many cities have clinics that offer discounted rates based on income level or other factors such as insurance coverage. It’s worth researching these options in your area if finances are tight!
Strategies for Managing Costs and Budgeting for Ongoing Mental Health Treatment
Mental health treatment can be expensive, but there are ways to manage the costs and still receive quality care.
Here are some strategies for managing costs and budgeting for ongoing treatment:
- Research your options. Take the time to research different mental health providers in your area and compare their services and fees. You may find that there are more affordable options available than you initially thought.
- Look into insurance coverage. Many insurance plans cover mental health services, so it’s important to understand what your plan covers and how much you will have to pay out of pocket for treatments.
- Consider sliding scale fees or payment plans. Some mental health providers offer sliding scale fees or payment plans, which can make treatment more affordable for those on a tight budget.
- Utilize community resources or support groups. There may be free or low-cost mental health services available in your community, such as support groups or counseling centers run by local organizations or churches.
- Seek out financial assistance programs or grants from non-profits or foundations that provide funding for mental health treatments and services.
- Talk to your provider about cost concerns before scheduling an appointment so that they can help you find an affordable option that meets your needs and budget constraints.
Remember, managing the cost of ongoing treatment for mental health is possible with the right strategies in place! With a little research and planning, you can find the best option for yourself without sacrificing quality care in the process.
Pros and Cons of Online and In-Person Sexologist Services
Sexology is the scientific study of human sexuality, including sexual interests, behaviors, and functions. A sexologist is a person who has studied this science and can help people with their sexual health issues.
There are two ways to access sexologist services: online or in person. Both methods have advantages and disadvantages that should be considered when deciding which type of service is best for you.
Overall, both online and in-person sexology services have pros and cons that should be taken into consideration before deciding which type of service is best for you based on your individual needs and preferences.
If you’re struggling with mental health issues related to sexuality but aren’t sure which type of service would work best for you, consider talking to a trusted friend or family member about your options before deciding so that you can make an informed choice about what will work best for you.
Advantages of Online Sexologist Services
Online sexologist services offer several advantages over in-person services.
- One key advantage is accessibility; online services are available 24/7, so you can access them from anywhere at any time without having to worry about travel or scheduling conflicts.
- Additionally, online services often cost less than in-person sessions, making them more affordable for those with limited budgets. But usually, this cost is minimal, and the main costs saved are gasoline and commuting.
- Finally, online sexologists provide anonymity and confidentiality; you can discuss sensitive topics without worrying about being judged or seen by anyone else.
Disadvantages of Online Sexologist Services
The main disadvantage of online sexologist services is the lack of physical support they provide compared to in-person sessions.
- It can be difficult to build a strong connection with your therapist over the Internet because it’s harder to read body language and facial expressions through a computer screen than it is in person.
- Additionally, some people may find it difficult to focus on their session while they’re at home due to distractions such as family members or pets.
- Finally, there’s always the risk that your information could be compromised if the website isn’t secure enough or if your computer isn’t protected against viruses or malware.
Advantages of In-Person Sexologist Services
In-person sexologist services offer several advantages over online services as well.
- One key advantage is the ability to build a stronger connection with your therapist; you can read their body language and facial expressions better than you could through a computer screen, which helps create a stronger bond between you and your therapist that may not be possible with an online session.
- Additionally, in-person sessions provide an opportunity for hands-on activities such as role-play or art therapy that may not be possible during an online session due to technological limitations or privacy concerns.
- Finally, many people find it easier to focus on their session when they’re in a professional setting rather than at home where there are more distractions present.
Disadvantages of In-Person Sexologist Services
The main disadvantage of in-person sexologist services is accessibility; depending on where you live, there may not be any local therapists available who specialize in this field or who accept your insurance plan (if applicable).
- Additionally, these sessions often cost more than online sessions due to overhead costs such as rent for office space and other expenses associated with running a business in person rather than virtually.
- Finally, some people may feel uncomfortable discussing sensitive topics face-to-face due to fear of being judged by others who might overhear their conversation or see them entering the office building for their appointment.
Discussion of The Differences in Cost Between Online and In-Person Sexologist Services
Online sexology services can be cheaper than in-person ones because you don’t have to pay for travel or an office place.
But the cost of online services can vary based on the provider and the type of service you need.
Most of the time, in-person sexology services cost more because they have to pay for things like rent and utilities that come with having an office. Some providers may also charge extra for extra services like follow-up meetings or using special materials during the session.
Online sexology services are convenient and give you a lot of freedom because you can use them anywhere you have an internet link. You also have more control over your schedule because you don’t have to worry about getting to a meeting or finding childcare if you need to.
On the other hand, face-to-face sexology services are more personal because you get to talk to your expert in person. This can be especially helpful if you need help understanding complicated topics or want to talk about sensitive problems in a safe place.
It’s important to think about both your budget and your needs when deciding which choice is best for you.
If you don’t have much money but still need help learning some sexual topics, online sexology services may be the best choice for you because they tend to be cheaper than in-person sessions.
On the other hand, you might want to pay more for an in-person service if you feel like you need more personal care or would benefit from having someone there with you during your sessions.
No matter which choice you choose, make sure the provider is qualified and has experience so they can give you good advice and guidance about sexual health.
When looking for sexology services, it’s also important to know that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so the most important thing is to find the one that fits your needs and budget the best.
Why are Sexologists expensive?
Sexology is the scientific study of sexuality.
It combines the fields of anthropology, biology, psychology, and society.
Sexologists help people and couples with mental health problems that are linked to sexuality.
Sexology services are expensive because it takes a lot of skill to give good care.
The prices of sexologists represent how much time, work, and knowledge are needed to diagnose and treat sexual problems. To give good advice and care, sexologists need to keep up with the latest study.
Sexologists are trained to deal with mental health problems that are tied to sexuality.
Part of this is to understand how trauma changes sexual behavior and sexual identity. To help people get over addiction and abuse, they need to know the signs.
Lastly, sexologists need to have great communication skills so they can build trust with their patients and make them feel safe talking about sensitive subjects.
To help their patients change their lives, sexologists need to be understanding and caring.
Sexologists charge high fees because they need a lot of training, knowledge, and experience to help people with mental health problems related to sexuality. Because they help people improve their lives, these experts can charge more.
List of Annual Average Salaries in Occupations Related to Sex Therapy
Sex therapy is a type of counseling that focuses on helping individuals and couples with sexual difficulties.
Sex therapists are qualified professionals who specialize in this field and can provide the necessary help for those struggling with mental health issues related to sex.
- The average annual salary for sex therapists in the US is $60,403, according to Comparably. Licensed clinical social workers earn an average of $53,490 per year, while clinical psychologists make an average of $45,114 per year – https://www.comparably.com/salaries/salaries-for-sex-therapist
- The salary range for a sex therapist in the United States is $84,312 to $117,092, with an average yearly wage of $98,366. The pay for a sex therapist will vary depending on where you live – https://www.salary.com/research/salary/position/sex-therapist-salary
Alternatives to Sexologist Services
Many alternatives to sexologist services can help people address mental health issues.
- Individual psychotherapy sessions involve one-on-one conversations between the therapist and the patient, which can be used to explore thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Group therapy is another option, which involves multiple people meeting with a therapist to discuss common issues they may face.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a form of therapy that helps people identify patterns in their thinking and behavior that may be contributing to their distress.
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT) is another form of therapy that focuses on improving communication skills and resolving conflicts among family members or friends.
These alternatives offer a variety of benefits for those seeking mental health assistance.
For example, they tend to be more cost-effective than traditional sexologist services, as they often require fewer sessions with the therapist.
Additionally, these services provide confidentiality for those who may not feel comfortable discussing personal matters in public settings.
Finally, these alternatives are often more accessible than traditional sexologist services due to their availability online or through telehealth platforms. For example, Online-Therapy.com offers low-cost CBT therapy online.
If you’re looking for an alternative to sexologist services for your mental health needs, there are many options available to you. It’s important to do your research before selecting a service provider so you can find one that is best suited to your needs and preferences.
Discussion of other Resources Available for Addressing Sexual Health Concerns
Mental health and sexual health are closely linked. It is important to take care of both your mental and sexual health.
When it comes to addressing sexual health concerns, there are many resources available.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides information on infectious diseases, reproductive health, and sexual health.
- Planned Parenthood is another great resource that offers testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs). They also provide information on contraception, pregnancy, and other topics related to sexual health.
- The Trevor Project is a great resource that provides support for LGBTQ+ youth when it comes to their sexual health. They have a list of resources that can help young people with their questions about sexuality.
- The Adolescent Health website has Sexual & Reproductive Health Resources For Adolescents & Young Adults which can help understand the basics of sexual health.
- The California Department of Education also has Statewide & National Sexual Health Resources which provide medically accurate information about sexuality for students and teachers alike.
- Finally, Everyday Health has Sexual Health Resources which include organizations that offer counseling services as well as medication and therapies related to sexual health issues.
We recommend the Center for Disease Control info about sexual health – (https://www.cdc.gov/sexualhealth/Default.html)
Sex Therapist Career Path Description
If you’re interested in a career as a sex therapist, you should know that it involves helping people with their sexual issues and concerns. Sex therapists are mental health professionals who provide counseling to individuals and couples on topics related to sexuality.
To become a sex therapist, you need at least a master’s degree in psychology, family and marriage therapy, professional counseling, or social work. You may also need additional clinical requirements and psychotherapy training. The typical sex therapy training program is 12-18 months.
As a sex therapist, your job duties may include providing individual and group therapy sessions for clients; assessing client needs; developing treatment plans; conducting research; and providing education about sexual health topics to the public. It’s important to note that sex therapists must be able to maintain strict confidentiality when working with clients.
The scope of sexual therapist career paths includes working as a sexual health educator, mental health counselor, or marriage and family counselor. There are also opportunities for research in this field.
Strategies for Maximizing The Effectiveness of Sexologist Services
Sexologist services can be an effective way to address sexual issues and concerns.
- To maximize the effectiveness of these services, it is important, to be honest with your sexologist and communicate openly about your goals and expectations.
- Additionally, setting achievable, reasonable goals for yourself and tracking your progress throughout the therapy sessions can help you get the most out of your sexologist services.
- Finally, if there are any additional questions or concerns that arise during the therapy sessions, do not hesitate to ask your sexologist for more information or advice. They are there to help guide you through this process and provide support when needed.
Sexologist Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What is a Sexologist?
A sexologist is a professional who specializes in the study of human sexuality and sexual behavior. They are trained to help people with mental health issues related to their sexuality, such as low libido, difficulty with relationships, or feelings of shame or guilt. Sexologists can also provide education and resources on topics such as contraception, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
How Does a Sexologist Help?
A sexologist can help individuals struggling with mental health issues related to their sexuality by providing counseling and guidance. They may use techniques such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to help individuals identify and address any underlying issues that may be causing distress. In addition, they may offer advice on how to improve communication within relationships or how to practice safe sex.
What Services Do Sexologists Offer?
Sexologists offer a variety of services depending on the individual’s needs. These services may include individual counseling sessions, group therapy sessions, workshops on various topics related to sexuality, or even online courses for those who cannot access in-person services. Some sexologists may also offer medical treatments such as hormone replacement therapy for those experiencing hormonal imbalances due to age or other factors.
What Skills Do Sexologists Teach?
Common treatments used by sex therapists include exploring past experiences that may be contributing to current difficulties; developing communication skills; understanding body language; learning how to express desires; exploring fantasies; addressing shame or guilt around sexuality; understanding gender roles; and addressing medical conditions that may be impacting one’s ability to engage in sexual activities.
Where Can I Find a Sexologist?
If you are looking for a sexologist who is right for your needs, it is important to do your research first. Start by asking your primary care physician for referrals or searching online for local sexologists in your area. You can also look into organizations like the American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) which provides certification programs for professionals in the field of sexology.
Sex Therapy Overview
Sex therapy is a form of counseling that helps individuals and couples address sexual difficulties, such as performance anxiety or difficulty achieving orgasm.
- Sex therapists are qualified counselors, doctors, or healthcare professionals who have specialized in treating sexual issues. They are trained to provide in-depth psychotherapy and can be licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, or clinical social workers.
- Sex therapists typically use a variety of techniques such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness-based approaches, communication exercises, and education about sexuality.
Roles and Types of Sex Therapists
There are different types of sex therapists depending on the type of issue being addressed.
- For example, some specialize in working with couples while others focus on helping individuals with mental health issues related to sex.
- A sex therapist’s role is to help individuals and couples explore their feelings about sex and intimacy. They will work with the individual or couple to identify any underlying causes of their sexual issues and develop strategies for overcoming them.
- Additionally, some specialize in helping those with physical disabilities or chronic illnesses that may affect their ability to engage in sexual activity.
What to Expect In A Sex Therapy Session
When considering sex therapy it is important to understand what you can expect during a session.
A typical session will involve talking openly about your concerns and discussing any underlying issues that may be contributing to them. The therapist will also work with you on developing strategies for overcoming your difficulties and improving your overall well-being when it comes to sex and intimacy.
Overall, sex therapy can be an effective way for individuals and couples to address mental health issues related to sex. It is important for those considering this type of treatment to understand the roles and types of sex therapists available so they can find the right fit for their needs.
Top Skills For a Sex Therapist
A sex therapist should be able to communicate well, have a lot of understanding, know a lot about the human body and sexual health, be able to help people explore their feelings about sex, and be aware of different sexual orientations and identities.
- Communication is a key part of therapy in any setting. A good sex therapist should be able to listen to their client’s worries without passing judgment and give honest, respectful comments. They should also be able to ask open-ended questions that get the client to think deeply about what happened.
- A sex therapist also needs to be able to understand people well. They need to be able to understand what their clients are going through by putting themselves in their place. This can help the therapist make the client feel safe enough to talk about how they feel without worrying about being judged or criticized.
- A good sex therapist should also know about the human body and sexual health so that they can give correct information when it’s needed. They should also be able to help people talk about their feelings about sex so they can figure out why they might be having trouble with intimacy or other sexual problems.
- Also, they need to know about different sexual identities and orientations so that they can support all kinds of partnerships.
How Much Does a Sexologist Cost Conclusion:
Becoming a sexologist requires significant education, training, and ongoing professional development. These factors contribute to the cost of working with a sexologist.
However, the benefits they provide are invaluable to individuals and couples who are struggling with mental health and relationship issues related to sexuality.
The cost of hiring a sexologist may be high, but the investment is worth it for those seeking personalized, effective treatment. Remember, your mental health is worth the cost.
We hope that our information has been useful. Please leave a comment below with any questions you may have about sexologist pricing, or suggest a mental health service, app, or course you think we should review next. We would love to hear from you!
Finally, our team at Online Mental Health Reviews has covered similar topics you may want to explore, such as: why sexology is now popular, doctors of sex and bodywork, sexual trauma healing therapy, sexual abuse centers, the practice of somatic bodywork and sexology, and the benefits of sexual counseling.
We’d love to hear from you too! Tell us what mental health software to review next on Online Mental Health Reviews. If you have stories about using a particular product or know of a discount code, please share so everyone may benefit!
- What does a sex therapist do? (n.d.). nhs.uk. https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/what-does-a-sex-therapist-do/
If You’re In An Emergency
If you find yourself in a crisis and cannot wait for an online therapy appointment, it is important to seek help immediately by calling 911. Also, if you are experiencing suicidal thoughts or plans, you can call the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline by dialing 988. This hotline is available 24/7 and can provide confidential support when you need it the most.
Additionally, the National Helpline of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) can assist you in finding treatment options and answer any questions you may have about mental or substance abuse disorders. You can reach the SAMHSA line at 800-662-HELP (4357) 24/7, 365 days a year, and it is free and confidential.