Are you looking for a creative way to self-care? What if we told you that integrating sound therapy and sound healing methods into your wellness practice could be life-changing?
We recently took the plunge and tried an amazing online course, simply titled “Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Accredited Practitioner Course”.
The course, which is a Udemy bestseller with 4.7 out of 5 from 1,900+ ratings and 8000+ students, says you’ll learn how sound can balance and heal, how to run your own sound healing sessions, and how to play 10 instruments.
In this blog post, we will discuss our experience with the course in a straightforward review – detailing its contents, accessibility, format, if it delivers on its claim and other outcomes.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced practitioner wanting to deepen your understanding of these holistic practices, join us as we explore how other seekers have found peace through frequencies!
Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Accredited Practitioner Course - $9.99-19.99
Third Party Review
Best For Creatives and Self-Care Explorers
- Beginners can use easily
- Broad applicability
- Mindfulness and nature connection improved self-awareness
- Relationship with the universe
- Integration of neuroscience and parapsychology
- Exercising and demonstrating practical skills
- Help with emotional healing
- Explanations and examples that are easy to understand
- Personal development and empowerment
- Many suitable alternatives
Overwhelming reactions are possible
Healing is not assured
Videos that are repetitive
Content presentation must be improved
The presenter’s speech pace
Personal interaction is limited
Additional resources limited
Who is Best for Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course
Discover the benefits of Sound Therapy and Sound Healing with this versatile course, suitable for various audiences and settings:
- Safe for all ages: Appropriate for adolescents, teens, adults, and the elderly.
- Ideal for professionals: Therapists, energy healers, meditation teachers, and mindfulness instructors.
- Perfect for self-care explorers: Individuals seeking creative self-care approaches.
- Applicable in diverse settings: Churches, informal schools, and group therapy sessions.
- Great for artists and creatives: Enhances engagement with reality and boosts present-moment awareness.
- Inclusive: Designed for all cultures, genders, ages, and physical or mental health backgrounds.
Who Should Not Use Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course
Sound therapy and sound healing courses offer unique opportunities for personal growth, but they may not be the best fit for everyone. Consider the following points before deciding if this course is right for you:
- The sole source of healing: Not recommended for individuals seeking it as their only healing method.
- Medical practitioners: Should pursue professional training for clinical application.
- Lack of exposure to traditional medicine: May not fully appreciate the concepts behind sound therapy.
- Critical minds: Might not resonate with alternative healing techniques.
- Ideal for those working with clients: Offers a unique and enriching opportunity in a professional setting.
About Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course
Dive into the fascinating world of sound therapy and sound healing with this comprehensive course, suitable for anyone interested in a holistic approach to well-being:
- Healing properties: Learn about various sounds specifically selected for their healing effects.
- Spirituality and self-awareness: Discover the connections between consciousness, spirituality, and our energy.
- Conscious experiences: Explore the sound healing process through conscious experiences.
- Practical guidance: Receive information on settings, instruments, and purchasing recommendations.
- Engaging content: Enjoy animations, visuals, images, and graphs that enhance the learning experience.
- Flexible format: Choose between physical or online sessions to suit your needs.
- Suitable for all: Ideal for those seeking self-help or those with basic knowledge in the field.
My Experience with Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course
I’ve been interested in alternative ways to heal and stay healthy for a long time, so I was excited to start a study on sound therapy and sound healing.
In the eating disorder where I worked for years, I learned that body scanning and mindfulness were difficult for people with trauma and other mental struggles. However, sound therapy, sound baths, and more really seemed to resonate. I played many a video with crystal bowls!
So I began the course intrigued, and even though the course was less structured than some of the other classes I’ve taken in the past, I found it to be very helpful and interesting.
- Instead of giving a bunch of unrelated ideas, the trainers gave a structured plan with specific information in each video that built on the ideas that came before.
- I also liked how the trainers sprinkled their talks with stories and real-life examples. This made the course more interesting and gave it more weight.
- Even though the training went over some ideas more than once, this helped to drive home the most important ones. Overall, I liked the tone of the course, and I thought it was a good way to learn if you’re interested in the topic.
Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course Pros
- Accessible for beginners: The course is easy to understand and requires no prior knowledge of sound therapy, making it ideal for anyone interested in exploring this healing modality.
- Wide applicability: The course caters to a diverse population, including those experiencing emotional suffering and professionals who help them, such as therapists and counselors.
- Mindfulness and connection with nature: The course emphasizes mindfulness towards all sounds in nature, fostering a deeper connection with the environment and one’s self.
- Enhanced self-awareness: The course teaches sensitivity to one’s physical state, helping individuals break free from excessive emotional sensitivity and achieve better self-awareness.
- Connection with the universe: Participants learn to awaken their senses and subconsciously connect with the universe, promoting a sense of harmony and balance in their lives.
- Neuroscience and parapsychology integration: The course combines elements of neuroscience and parapsychology, aiding in self-identification and understanding the mind-body connection.
- Practical exercises and demonstrations: Brief activities and helpful demos are included throughout the course, providing hands-on experience and reinforcing key concepts.
- Emotional healing support: The course is particularly beneficial for individuals dealing with emotional suffering, as well as experts who assist them in their healing journey.
- Clear examples and explanations: The course material is presented in a simple and easy-to-understand manner, with clear examples that enhance learning.
- Personal growth and empowerment: By following this course, participants can develop new coping strategies, improve their mental well-being, and feel empowered in their growth journey.
Overall, the Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course offers a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the world of sound-based healing, with numerous benefits for both personal and professional development.
Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course Cons
- Potential overwhelming reactions: Some individuals may experience intense emotions or reactions during sessions, which could be overwhelming for them.
- Healing action not guaranteed: While many people find sound therapy helpful, its effectiveness varies from person to person, and it might not work for everyone.
- Errors in captions: The course may contain some errors in captions, which can make it difficult for learners who rely on them for comprehension.
- Monotonous videos: Some of the video content may be monotonous, potentially leading to disengagement or reduced interest among students.
- Improvement in content presentation needed: The course could benefit from a more dynamic and engaging presentation style to better capture and maintain the interest of potential students.
- Pace of presenter’s speech: The presenter’s speech pace might be too fast or too slow for some learners, making it challenging to follow and comprehend the material.
- Background knowledge required: Although the course is designed for beginners, some sections may require specific background knowledge to fully understand the content, which could be a barrier for newcomers.
- Limited personal interaction: As an online course, there might be limited opportunities for personal interaction with the instructor or fellow students, which some learners may find less supportive or engaging than in an in-person setting.
- Supplemental resources: The course could benefit from additional resources, such as articles or guided meditations, to enhance learning and provide further support for students.
Despite these drawbacks, the Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course still offers valuable insights and techniques for those interested in exploring this therapeutic modality. Potential students should weigh the pros and cons before deciding whether this course is the right fit for their needs and goals.
Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course – Is It Evidence-Based?
Yes, the list of recent studies can be found using these links:
- Goldsby, T. L., Goldsby, M. E., McWalters, M., & Mills, P. J. (2022, January 27). Sound Healing: Mood, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-Being Interrelationships. Religions, 13(2), 123. https://doi.org/10.3390/rel13020123
- Goldsby, T. L., Goldsby, M. E., McWalters, M., & Mills, P. J. (2016, September 30). Effects of Singing Bowl Sound Meditation on Mood, Tension, and Well-being: An Observational Study. Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary & Alternative Medicine, 22(3), 401–406. https://doi.org/10.1177/2156587216668109
- Kantor, J., Vilímek, Z., Vítězník, M., Smrčka, P., Campbell, E. A., Bucharová, M., Grohmannová, J., Špinarová, G., Janíčková, K., Du, J., Li, J., Janátová, M., Regec, V., Krahulcová, K., & Kantorová, L. (2022, October 13). Effect of low frequency sound vibration on acute stress response in university students—Pilot randomized controlled trial. Frontiers in Psychology, 13. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2022.980756
Top Features of Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course
- Comprehensive course structure: The course is designed with a clear, step-by-step structure, ensuring that students progress through the material in a logical and easy-to-follow manner.
- High-quality video content: Videos are professionally produced, visually appealing, and engaging to provide an optimal learning experience.
- User-friendly website experience: The course platform is intuitive and easy to navigate, ensuring a seamless learning experience for students.
- Interactive features: This course includes interactive quizzes, self-assessments, and activities to reinforce learning and encourage active participation.
- Certification upon completion: Students who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion, which can be added to their resume or professional portfolio.
- Downloadable templates and resources: The course comes with a variety of downloadable materials, such as templates, worksheets, and guided meditation scripts, to support students’ learning and practice.
- Expert guidance from experienced instructors: The instructors are highly qualified and experienced in the field of sound therapy and healing, ensuring that students receive top-notch instruction and guidance (through videos, not interaction).
- Flexible learning options: Students can access the course material at their own pace and convenience, allowing them to learn in a way that suits their schedule and learning preferences.
- Lifetime access to course materials: Enrolled students will have lifetime access to the course materials, allowing them to revisit and review the content whenever they need a refresher.
By offering these features, this Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course aims to provide a comprehensive, engaging, and supportive learning environment for students interested in exploring the benefits of sound therapy and healing practices.
How do I Sign-Up Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course?
Signing up for the Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course on Udemy is a simple and straightforward process. By following these steps, you’ll be on your way to exploring the healing power of sound at your own pace:
- Visit Udemy’s website: Start by going to udemy.com in your web browser.
- Create an account: If you don’t already have an Udemy account, click on “Sign Up” and fill out the required information to register for a new account. If you already have an account, simply log in using your email and password.
- Search for the course: Once you’re logged in, use the search bar at the top of the page to look for the “Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course.” Browse through the search results to find the course that best suits your needs and interests.
- Enroll in the course: When you’ve found the right course, click on it to view its details. Then, click on the “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” button to enroll in the course. Complete the payment process by providing the necessary information.
- Access the course from your dashboard: After enrolling, you can find the course in the “My Courses” section of your dashboard. This makes it easy to keep track of all the courses you’ve signed up for.
- Study at your own pace: The beauty of online learning is that you can study whenever it’s convenient for you. Simply open the course from your dashboard and start learning at a pace that works best for you.
By following these steps, you’ll be well on your way to discovering the benefits of sound therapy and sound healing through this comprehensive and engaging online course. Happy learning!
Alternatives to Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course
If you’re interested in exploring other courses related to sound therapy and sound healing, here is a list of alternatives that cater to different aspects of this therapeutic practice.
Each course offers unique content and approaches, allowing you to find the perfect fit for your learning needs:
- Foundations of Sound Healing: This course covers the basics of sound healing, including the science behind it and various techniques used in the practice. Learn more here.
- Crystal Singing Sound Bowls: This course focuses on the use of crystal singing bowls for healing and relaxation. Learn more here.
- Learn Sound Healing: This platform offers a variety of courses and workshops on sound healing, tailored to different levels of experience. Learn more here.
- Soundscaping for Relationships, Success, and Health: This course explores how soundscaping can improve various aspects of life, including relationships, success, and overall well-being. Learn more here.
- Sound Therapy Practitioner Course: This course trains students to become professional sound therapy practitioners, teaching them various techniques and tools used in the field. Learn more here.
- Sound Therapy Practitioner Online: This online course offers flexible learning options for those interested in becoming sound therapy practitioners. Learn more here.
- Sound Therapy Diploma: This comprehensive diploma program covers various aspects of sound therapy, including theory, practice, and professional development. Learn more here.
- Sound Healing Training: This platform offers a variety of sound healing training courses, workshops, and events for beginners and experienced practitioners. Learn more here.
- Sound Healing Pro Course: This professional course covers advanced techniques and tools used in sound healing, catering to those looking to deepen their knowledge and skills. Learn more here.
- Sound Therapy Massage with Bowls: This course teaches students how to incorporate sound bowls into massage therapy, offering a unique and holistic approach to healing. Learn more here.
By exploring these alternative courses, you can gain a well-rounded understanding of sound therapy and healing practices, ultimately finding the perfect course that aligns with your interests and goals.
Headspace for Meditation and Sleep
For individuals seeking to learn meditation as part of their mental health journey, Headspace can be an excellent alternative to a Sound Therapy course.
With its wide variety of sleep content and evidence-based instructional meditation practices, Headspace offers a comprehensive approach to mental well-being, including music, ASMR sounds, and more.
As we’ve experienced firsthand in our Headspace review, this platform provides valuable tools for managing stress, burnout, and other mental health concerns. However, while Headspace has much more premium content, the downside is Headspace is an annual subscription whereas this course is a one-time fee for 8+ hours of audio-visual content.
Headspace is a solid option to consider when exploring meditation and mindfulness practices alongside sound therapy techniques.
DIY Steps (If Not Ready / Try Things On Your Own)
If you’re not quite ready to enroll in a sound therapy and healing course or would like to try practicing some techniques on your own, here are some DIY steps to help you get started:
- Create a dedicated space: Choose a quiet and comfortable place where you can practice daily without interruptions. This space should be free from distractions, allowing you to focus on your sound therapy sessions.
- Schedule regular practice sessions: Set aside time for consistent practice, either alone or with others, depending on your preference. Regular practice will help refine your skills and deepen your understanding of sound therapy techniques.
- Explore various sound sources: Be open to experimenting with different natural resources or sources of sound that may not be covered in traditional course content. This could include using objects found in nature or creating your own instruments. Take notes on your experiences and observations to track your progress and discoveries.
- Prepare and maintain your instruments: Whether you choose to purchase professional sound therapy instruments or create your own, it’s essential to keep them clean, well-maintained, and stored in a safe place. Proper care will ensure the longevity and effectiveness of your instruments, contributing to a more successful sound therapy practice.
By following these DIY steps, you can begin to explore the world of sound therapy and healing at your own pace, gaining valuable insights and experiences before deciding to enroll in a formal course or seek professional guidance.
How Much Does Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course Cost
It costs around $9.99 USD only and is equal to other offered courses.
Any Signup Discount or Free Trial?
Refunds, Pausing, and Cancellations
Not available at the moment
With Instructors: share data about you (except your email address) with instructors or teaching assistants for educational content you access or request information about, so they can improve their content for you and other students.
Udemy does not sell its users’ personal information or personal data.
More Mental Health Udemy Course Reviews
- CBT4PANIC. Overcome Panic & Anxiety Attacks Fast Review – Best for Ages 14+ Seeking Effective Panic Solutions
- Mental Health Ambassador Certificate Review – Best for Mental Health Advocates and Community Supporters
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Udemy Course Review – Best for Therapists Who Want To Learn ACT Better
- Couples Counselling using Systemic Family Therapy Review – Best For Relationship Wellness Seekers
Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course Conclusion
In conclusion, the Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Course is a varied and thorough way to learn about a wide range of topics. It helps people become more self-aware and heal emotionally.
This course offers a holistic way to heal from emotional pain by bringing in elements from nature and letting people join a supportive social group of their choice.
Students will learn about different sound instruments that are used in religion and health rituals. This will be a rich and interesting way to learn.
The course is more than just fun. It gives you useful tools like sample forms and recording scripts to help you start exploring yourself right away without any stress.
Also, there is no homework or extra tasks, so there is no stress while learning. This makes it a good choice for people who want to learn more about sound therapy and healing.