Mental health is no longer something we can overlook or ignore, yet many companies still fail to make it a priority.
That’s why Talkspace and Justworks have partnered together to ensure that you and your employees feel heard, seen, and supported when it comes to feeling better mentally.
With Talkspace’s convenient teletherapy methods combined with Justworks’ robust HR platform, this partnership provides a great mental health benefit for you and your team.
Talkspace’s therapists can help manage stress, improve relationships at work, and boost communication skills that increase productivity overall – all key components of shredding any stigma related to seeking out support for our mental well-being.
Both services are here to let you know: Invest in yourself (and your employees) – there’s never been a more critical time than now!
During a typical health insurance plan year, Talkspace is offering services to any Justworks employee who has signed up for a health plan. That’s 12 months of therapy.
This article reviews the Talkspace and Justworks partnership and answers some frequently asked questions:
What is Justworks?
Justworks is a technology company that provides employee benefits and payroll services for businesses of all sizes.
They offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and, as well as a 401(k) plan and commuter benefits.
In addition to traditional benefits, Justworks also offers a number of programs and resources designed to help employees manage their physical and mental health.
These include an employee assistance program, on-site fitness classes, and wellness coaching. And now, with our partnership, they can also offer Talkspace online therapy to their employees.
What is Talkspace?
Talkspace is a website where licensed therapists can be reached by text message, video chat, or phone call. Talkspace makes treatment plans for each user that are based on their needs and goals.
Users can get help for things like depression, anxiety, relationship problems, and more with Talkspace.
Talkspace Review - $276-436
Third Party Reviews
Talkspace is best if you’re new to therapy, have insurance, and looking for online convenience for mild to moderate mental health struggles.
Get $100 off your first month with code SPACE at Talkspace.com.
- No commuting with flexible online sessions from home
- Multiple subscription plans available
- Quick signup with user-friendly platform and app
- Constant access with round-the-clock text messages and live chats available
- You can choose your therapist from three options, allowing you to somewhat customize your experience
- Serves all 50 states
- You can switch therapists whenever you want at no extra cost.
- Has an easy-to-navigate app
- High user satisfaction
- Flexible plans, accepted by most health insurers and contract-free
- The service can connect you with a psychiatrist who can evaluate you and prescribe medication that you can pick up from your local pharmacy
- Provides individual therapy, couples, and teen therapy
- All sessions with well-qualified therapists
- The platform encrypts your conversations and offers a password-secured login system to keep your data private.
- Providers and AI algorithm choose 3 therapists for you
- No group or family counseling sessions
- Exact pricing only revealed upon sign-up
- Most affordable plan is messaging-only
- Text therapy may not be suitable for everyone as it may feel impersonal due to automated messages
- No sliding scale or financial aid options available
- Medicare and Medicaid do not cover services
- Live sessions are only 30 minutes long and must be purchased with higher-priced plans
- Overall best suited for cases of anxiety or depression
- If cancelled within the month, Talkspace will still charge the subscriber for the entire month
- AI analysis may be done on conversations with your therapist
- Chat history cannot be deleted
- Some misleading claims
Does Justworks Cover Talkspace?
Justworks is giving any employee who signs up for a Justworks health plan a free year of Talkspace services. Just like health insurance plans for employees, this Talkspace service runs from November 1 to October 31.
How Do I Sign Up for Talkspace with Justworks?
Just head over to the Justworks portal and create an account. Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be able to log in and access all of the resources that Justworks has to offer, including Talkspace.
What are the Costs of Talkspace with Justworks?
Free. All Talkspace costs are covered by Justworks (if you are a member of one of Justwork’s plans).
What is Talkspace Justworks?
Talkspace Justworks is a partnership between Talkspace and Justworks that offers online, unlimited asynchronous mental health messaging therapy.
This includes text, video, and audio messaging with dedicated, licensed certified providers in the user’s state of residence.
Why does Talkspace Justworks exist?
Talkspace Justworks exists to provide employees with the resources they need to stay healthy, both mentally and physically.
Reasons Why Talkspace Justworks Exists:
- To provide affordable and accessible mental health messaging therapy
- To make mental health support more affordable and accessible for customers
- To give employees access to therapy through a mostly frictionless sign-up process
- To offer complimentary memberships to Headspace
- To connect users to dedicated, licensed therapists in their state of residence
How do you use Talkspace Justworks?
To use Talkspace through Justworks, all you need to do is enroll in a medical plan and you will receive 12 months of Talkspace for free. Here are the steps to get started:
- Sign in to your Justworks account and go to the Benefits tab
- Learn about and sign up for Talkspace
- Receive 12 months of Talkspace for free
- Access therapy services, medication, assessments, and healthy living programs
What do reviews say about Talkspace Justworks?
We could not find any reviews specifically about the Talkspace Justworks partnership.
What is going on with Talkspace?
Talkspace, an online behavioral health company, has been making headlines recently.
The COO of the company resigned and 400 care counselors were laid off in response to financial cuts. Additionally, Talkspace is launching a new initiative called “Start From the Top” to prioritize mental health in 2021.
Furthermore, the company is in advanced talks to be acquired by Amwell for roughly $200 million.
- COO resigns and 400 care counselors are laid off due to financial cuts
- Launching a new initiative called “Start From the Top”
- In advanced talks to be acquired by Amwell for roughly $200 million
Is Talkspace a good company?
Talkspace is an online and mobile therapy company based in New York City.
It offers a network of licensed therapists across all U.S. states and Canada, according to the company. Reviews of Talkspace are overall positive, with the majority of users reporting excellent experiences while others have left disappointed.
Here are some key points about Talkspace:
- Offers continuing education
- Has a B rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Provides short therapy sessions for people with limited availability and tight schedules
- The platform is HIPAA compliant and ensures privacy and confidentiality, however, currently in a class-action lawsuit regarding data privacy.
Is Talkspace expensive?
Talkspace is an online therapy platform that offers a variety of subscription plans at different price points.
According to Talkspace, the average cost of a traditional in-person therapy session is $175 – $500 per session, but Talkspace’s plans range from $276 to $436 per month.
However, a 2019 report by SimplePractice, a practice management system for mental health professionals, says that the average cost of psychotherapy in the U.S. ranges from $100 to $200 per session, depending on the state.
Despite the discrepancy, Talkspace is still most likely free if you have insurance. So from a cost-wise per perspective, if you have insurance Talkspace is cheaper than traditional therapy.
In addition, the Talkspace psychiatry option costs $249 for an initial appointment and follow-up sessions. Pros:
- Affordable compared to traditional in-person therapy (debatable)
- Variety of subscription plans
- Psychiatry option available
- Messaging therapy is available for $79 per week
- Insurance is accepted in most cases
If you’re looking for a convenient and affordable way to get quality mental health care (via insurance), you may want to consider Talkspace and Justworks.
With this partnership, you can sign up for Talkspace at a discounted rate and receive all of the same great benefits that millions of other Talkspace members enjoy.
If you are already on a Justworks plan, please know about this option to find free therapy for your mental health needs!
More Talkspace Resources
- We Bought Talkspace (Video) – Here’s Our Complete Review
- Why Michael Phelps Says, “Talkspace Saved My Life”
- Insurances Talkspace Accepts – Covers 40 Million Americans
- Talkspace Cost Breakdown – What We Paid
- The Public and Private Talkspace Discounts We Found
- Talkspace Phone Number (?)
- Talkspace Company Financial Info
- The Salary of Talkspace Therapists
- How To Cancel Your Talkspace Subscription
- The Talkspace App Is Popular!
- Talkspace Versus Calmerry
- Talkspace Versus Brightside
- Talkspace Versus Sesame Care