If you are experiencing poor mental health, it is vital to seek professional medical help. The problem, however, is finding the right therapist or doctor that fits your needs, budget, and schedule. This is where Zocdoc comes in, as it is quickly emerging as the “Google” for therapy and doctors.
Zocdoc is one of the most highly regarded ways to find healthcare that matches your specific needs. For example, over 47,000 doctors are verified and listed on Zocdoc throughout the US1. Additionally, Zocdoc’s annual revenue is $71 million.
With business booming, Zocdoc has run ad campaigns, including one with a red-haired actress.
In this blog post and article, we’ll discuss how Zocdoc can help you with your medical needs and explore its ad campaigns, specifically the one with the redheaded actress.
The Online Mental Health Reviews team is composed of experienced professionals, researchers, and writers. Our team members have all been in the mental health research field for many years and are passionate about finding reliable, trustworthy sources to help people find the care they need.
We are familiar with their commercials, including the redhead actress, which we needed to identify from sight as there wasn’t much reliable info online.
What Is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc was founded in 2007 in New York City and has since then, grown to be used all over the United States. The platform makes it easy for users to browse and find available doctors and therapists in their area.
With just a few clicks, you can view a physician’s availability, read reviews from other patients, and schedule an appointment – all in one place.
Zocdoc aims to help patients avoid the frustrating process of calling multiple medical practices just to find the right doctor. Just like Google makes finding information accessible, Zocdoc attempts to achieve the equivalent in the medical field.
- One of the most popular Zocdoc ads is the “Docs in a Row” commercial, where doctors are portrayed as musical instruments that make music when played all together. This quirky and amusing commercial successfully captures viewers’ attention while still conveying the message that Zocdoc can help you find a doctor that fits your unique needs.
- Another memorable commercial is the one with the redheaded actress, which shows how a simple search on Zocdoc can save you time and hassle. The redhead actress plays the role of a woman experiencing stomach pains and feeling hopeless in finding a gastroenterologist.
The ads highlight Zocdoc’s crucial role in mental health care by significantly minimizing the time it takes to find the right doctor while reducing stress for the patient.
From Zocdoc’s report2:
Online Mental Health Reviews has additional articles on such topics as Zocdoc’s trustworthiness, Zocdoc target audience, open jobs at Zocdoc, pricing at Zocdoc, Zocdoc support options, dentist services via Zocdoc, logging in at Zocdoc, and whether or not Zocdoc is legit.
Zocdoc - Free
Third Party Reviews
Zocdoc is best for adults with healthcare insurance, who want to try a modern way to book healthcare appointments, and who have access to the internet. Additionally, fans of Yelp or other online review services will be more likely to become Zocdoc fans.
However, not everyone is a fit for Zocdoc. Adults who do not feel comfortable using the Internet for healthcare, or already have existing and satisfying relationships with their healthcare providers are not ideal for Zocdoc.
- Convenience: Zocdoc allows patients to easily book appointments with doctors and healthcare providers from their phone or computer, without needing to call around and schedule appointments manually.
- Time-Saving: Zocdoc cuts down on wait times in doctor’s offices as patients can book and confirm appointments electronically, reducing the need to do so physically at the clinic.
- Access to New Providers: Zocdoc provides a comprehensive list of providers along with their biography, ratings, and reviews, allowing patients to learn about and select the best provider who can address their specific health issue.Transparency: Zocdoc provides verified ratings and feedback from previous patients that can help assess the suitability of a provider, with the additional benefit of patient privacy as they can provide feedback anonymously.
- Insurance Coverage: Zocdoc facilitates the verification of insurance coverage for healthcare services, giving patients an idea of how much they will be paying out of pocket.
- Seamless Navigation: The app provides an easy-to-use interface that simplifies the process of selecting a provider, booking an appointment, managing your appointment schedule or canceling an appointment.
- Insurance Inaccuracies: Occasionally, when verifying insurance coverage, Zocdoc and healthcare providers may provide inaccurate information on coverage, resulting in patients unknowingly footing large bills.
- Provider Availability: Patients may face challenges finding available providers to meet their needs, depending on their insurance plan, preferred location, and medical urgency.
- Cancellations: There may be instances where a provider cancels an appointment last minute or changes your booking to a different location which may inconvenience patients without adequate notice.
- Inadequate Support: In some cases, it can be difficult to get adequate support or help from the Zocdoc team, especially if there is an issue with insurance coverage or appointment booking.
- Security Concerns: Patients may need to share personal and sensitive information to use the Zocdoc platform. While the app maintains privacy and security measures, concerns may arise regarding the security of patient data.
What is The Zocdoc Commercial with Redhead Actress?
The Zocdoc Commercial is a series of advertisements created by the digital healthcare platform Zocdoc. The commercials feature humorous scenarios that demonstrate how easy it is for patients to find a doctor they can trust and feel comfortable with.
The ads also showcase the app’s ability to quickly match people with the right doctor and provide them with a better healthcare experience. Zocdoc’s commercials have been praised for their comedic approach and for providing a healthy dose of verbal humor.
While the Zocdoc commercial with the redhead actress is no longer on air and difficult to find, we were able to find a Youtube Channel with a video containing the ad in question (starting at 30 seconds):
Who is on The Zocdoc Commercial?
Many articles will say Emily Chang is the actress in the Talkspace commercial. However, this is incorrect.
Amy Lalonde is the red-haired actress in the Get Your Docs In A Row Zocdoc commercial.
This campaign is focused on giving power to patients and helping them find a doctor they will feel comfortable with.
You can watch the Zocdoc Commercials online at https://www.ispot.tv/brands/tCf/zocdoc.
Who is the Red Haired Actress in the Zocdoc Commercial?
In the commercial for Zocdoc titled “Get Your Docs in a Row,” the actress with the red hair is Amy Lalonde.
What are They Saying in the Zocdoc Commercial?
The Zocdoc commercial is a humorous take on finding the right doctor for you. The song in the commercial says “Get your docs in a row,” which means to get organized and do research on doctors before making an appointment. It also mentions that reviews and ratings can help you dig a little deeper into each doctor’s qualifications.
The commercial also emphasizes that doing research on new doctors doesn’t make you a creeper, so don’t be afraid to look into your options.
Overall, the message of the commercial is that it’s important to find a doctor who understands you and your needs. With Zocdoc, it’s easy to search for doctors based on their ratings, reviews, and specialties so you can find the person the best fit for you.
How Do You Find Out Who The Actor Is In a Commercial?
If you’re trying to find out who the actor is in a commercial, there are several ways you can do this. One of the easiest ways is to go to www.ispot.tv. This website lists a lot of current commercials and the actors in them.
You can also try searching on websites like IMDb (The Internet Movie Database) or Reference.com, which both have databases that can help you find an actor in any given TV spot.
Finally, if all else fails, you can try searching for the song or commercial itself and describing what the talent looks like and what they are doing in the commercial – such as eating at a table or driving up to a drive-through – and see if that helps you find out who it is.
No matter which method you choose, with a bit of research, creativity, and some luck, you should be able to identify who the actor is in your favorite commercial!
ZocDoc Commercial Redhead Actress Conclusion:
In conclusion, Zocdoc is an excellent tool for those struggling with their mental and physical well-being.
Its ad campaigns featuring popular personalities and actresses have been highly successful in conveying its message to a broader audience.
The red-haired actress that people so frequently ask about is Amy Lalonde, not Emily Chang.
We’d love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below with any questions you have about Zocdoc’s commercial featuring Emily Chang, or let us know what mental health service, app, website, or course we should buy and try next.
- Bialer, J., Chugani, V., Zhang, V., Lee, P., Berke, A., Kim, B., Meier, B., & Villar, I. (2017, February 23). Scraping Data From Every Single ZocDoc Doctor. Data Science Blog. https://nycdatascience.com/blog/student-works/web-scraping/scraping-data-from-every-zoc-doc-doctors/
- Z. (2022, June 20). Zocdoc Reports – The Healthcare Experience: 2022 – Zocdoc Reports. The Paper Gown. https://www.zocdoc.com/blog/zocdoc-reports-the-healthcare-experience-2022/
- Working At Zocdoc: Employee Reviews and Culture. (2020, May 18). Working at Zocdoc: Employee Reviews and Culture – Zippia. https://www.zippia.com/zocdoc-careers-45302/
If You’re In An Emergency
If you’re in a crisis, don’t wait for an online therapy appointment – seek help right away. You can call 911 or 988 (Suicide and Crisis Lifeline) any time of day or night if you need assistance.
If you’re thinking about hurting yourself, you can also call 800-662-HELP (SAMHSA National Helpline) to get free, confidential help finding treatment options and support.