With the growing awareness of mental health in society, many people have started taking action to improve their mental health.
One such therapy or mental health treatment that has gained popularity lately is EMDR or Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. EMDR is known to be effective in treating trauma, depression, anxiety, bilateral stimulation, and other mental health issues.
And with the technology advancements, now it’s easy to avail virtual EMDR-delivered online therapy from the comfort of your home. One popular platform for online EMDR is Virtual EMDR, which offers a free 3-day trial.
However, what if you cannot log into Virtual EMDR? What if you want to contact Virtual EMDR? And most importantly, what if you want to learn more about your alternative choices?
In this blog post, we will provide a comprehensive guide to Virtual EMDR Login and its competitors and providers.
In general, EMDR is best for those who want to concentrate on healing their trauma (science research especially supports EMDR for trauma), as well as those who find it difficult to talk about trauma (EMDR requires less talking).
How To Log Into VirtualEMDR.Com?
Logging into VirtualEMDR.Com is easy!
- All you need to do is go to the website, www.virtualemdr.com, and click on the “Login” button at the top of the page.
- You will then be prompted to enter your email address and password. Once you have entered this information, click on the “Login” button again and you will be logged in.
- If you don’t already have an account, you can create one by clicking on the “Try For Free” button at the top of the page. This will take you through a simple sign-up process where you will be asked to provide your name and email address as part of a 3-day free trial.
- Once completed, you can log in with your new credentials and start using VirtualEMDR.Com right away!
If you’re having trouble logging in or creating an account, don’t worry – help is available! You can contact VirtualEMDR’s customer service team via their website or by calling their toll-free number for assistance.
List of Contact Information for Various EMDR websites, Therapists, and Providers
If you are looking for a list of contact information for various EMDR websites, there are several resources available.
- EMDRIA has more than 14,000 members trained to provide EMDR Therapy and their directory can help you find a therapist near you (https://www.emdria.org/directory/).
- The EMDR Institute’s website allows you to search for clinicians by entering as much information as you know. One of the best tools for finding EMDR providers and therapists (https://www.emdr.com/search)
- The three-part EMDR Basic Training has been successfully completed by all of the therapists listed in the Parnell directory of members (https://parnellemdr.com/members/). You can search for EMDR providers in Canada, Japan, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, South Korea, Singapore, the UK, and much more.
- The Center for Excellence in EMDR Therapy offers training and other resources related to this therapy approach at their website for EMDR Training & Resources (https://emdrtherapy.com/).
- Psychology Today provides one of the most comprehensive Therapist search engines here, which isn’t specifically for EMDR, but you can easily set the results to filter for EMDR, location, insurance, gender, etc – https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists
List Other EMDR Websites With Links To Login
If you’re looking for other websites offering EMDR therapy, there are several options available.
- RemotEMDR (https://www.remotemdr.com/) is a world-leading platform for online EMDR therapy that can be accessed anytime, anywhere with their holistic online solution.
- Bilateral Base (https://www.bilateralbase.com/) offers apps and equipment for online EMDR therapy as well, for both client and practitioner.
- Finally, TurboEMDR (https://turboemdr.com/) provides free virtual EMDR therapy with users reporting on Trustpilot 4.7/5 average score from 27 reviews.
In other articles on Online Mental Health Reviews, you can find out more about EMDR’s benefits and drawbacks, how to find an EMDR therapist near you, whether or not online EMDR works, EMDR health benefits, the education required to become an accredited EMDR clinician, whether or not your insurance pays for EMDR, and our thorough analysis of EMDR therapy, which includes costs.
List The Most Popular Virtual EMDR Providers
Some of the most popular virtual EMDR providers include RemotEMDR, Bloom Behavioral Health, PESI, Choosing Therapy, Virtual EMDR, EMDR International Association, and EMDR Institute.
These providers offer various services such as video-based sessions, instant relief programs, and access to experienced therapists. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can choose the provider that best suits your situation. For example, if you need someone to talk to in person in real-time then RemotEMDR may be a better option for you than Virtual EMDR.
It’s important to note that not all virtual EMDR providers are created equal. Before deciding on one provider it’s important to research their qualifications and experience with online EMDR therapy online. Additionally, some providers may require additional information or paperwork before they can begin providing services.
Overall, there are many different virtual and EMDR treatment providers available depending on your needs and preferences. By researching each provider’s qualifications and experience with online EMDR therapy you can find the one that best suits your situation.
List The Best Seling EMDR Classes
If you’re looking for the best EMDR classes, there are a few options to consider.
- PESI offers one of the best trauma certification training programs. If you want to become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP), which includes EMDR training, see the PESI trauma certification training program.
- EMDR Consulting offers online courses that teach the basics of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- The Institute For Creative Mindfulness also provides an online course that covers the fundamentals of EMDR practice.
- The Complete EMDR Therapy Course – Accredited Certification is another great option, offering International training for self-healing, trauma therapy, childhood healing, PTSD, grief, and more.
No matter which course you choose to take, it’s important to make sure it is accredited by a reputable organization. This will ensure that you are getting quality instruction from experienced professionals. Additionally, look for courses that offer CE credits so that you can get credit for your learning experience (if you’re a therapist).
Overall, there are many great options when it comes to finding the best-selling online EMDR effective for classes. Do your research and find one that meets your needs and fits within your budget.
5 Best Selling EMDR Books
If you’re looking for best-selling EMDR books, you’re in luck. There are many great options to choose from.
Here are five of the most popular EMDR books and brief descriptions of each:
- “Getting Past Your Past: Take Control of Your Life with Self-Help Techniques from EMDR Therapy” by Francine Shapiro – This book is a comprehensive guide to the EMDR therapy approach that includes step-by-step instructions for self-help techniques. It is a helpful read for anyone who wants to understand and engage in EMDR techniques for trauma healing.
- “EMDR: The Breakthrough Therapy for Overcoming Anxiety, Stress, and Trauma” by Francine Shapiro – This book introduces EMDR as a breakthrough therapy for anxiety, stress, and trauma. It provides case studies and examples of EMDR success stories, making it an inspirational and informative guidebook for anyone interested in EMDR.
- “EMDR Therapy and Mindfulness for Trauma-Focused Care” by Jamie Marich – This book explores the intersections of EMDR and mindfulness techniques to promote healing for trauma survivors. It is an essential read for mental health professionals seeking to integrate these approaches into their practice.
- “EMDR Solutions: Pathways to Healing” by Robin Shapiro – This book is an advanced guide to EMDR therapy. It provides case studies and practical guidance for more complex cases, including those with developmental trauma and dissociation. It is a valuable resource for experienced EMDR therapists.
- “Attachment-Focused EMDR: Healing Relational Trauma” by Laurel Parnell – This book focuses on EMDR therapy approaches that incorporate attachment theory and relational healing. It is an essential read for therapists who work with clients managing relational trauma and attachment difficulties.
These books are beneficial for anyone interested in learning more about EMDR therapy, including trauma survivors, mental health professionals, and those curious about EMDR’s success rates.
Zocdoc: Finding an EMDR Therapist or Doctor
Zocdoc helps you identify and book local doctors, dentists, therapists, and other medical professionals. The service is free and saves time by preventing you from calling many companies to select the proper one.
Most importantly, Zocdoc will verify if any nearby healthcare providers are in-network based on your insurance information and geography parameters. This will aid your search for network-compatible health insurance.
How to find an EMDR therapist or doctor on Zocdoc:
- Type ‘EMDR’ into Zocdoc’s search field.
- You’ll see local EMDR doctors and hospitals. You can sort results by region, insurance company, language is spoken, gender, etc.
- After selecting a few individuals, check their profiles for experience, qualifications, and fees.
- Read patient reviews to learn how a healthcare provider treated them. This will help you decide.
- After choosing an EMDR therapist or doctor, click “Book Now” on their profile page and fill out the form. This gives them everything they need to schedule an appointment with you.
virtual EMDR Login Conclusion:
Virtual EMDR is a convenient and accessible way to avail EMDR therapy, and with the growing awareness of mental health, more people are turning towards EMDR therapy to improve their mental health.
However, it’s crucial to work with a certified therapist or provider who can provide tailored therapy for your unique needs.
The various providers and competitors of Virtual EMDR, along with the books, courses, and speakers, have been spreading the word about EMDR therapy’s benefits and effectiveness, making it easier for people with mental health issues to find the right treatment option that suits them the most.
For further reading, check these articles about how EMDR therapy works, where to find, EMDR insurance, benefits, pros and cons, login info, EMDR training, and EMDR for OCD. For online, virtual self-EMDR, see our Virtual EMDR review.
Our team invites you to share your thoughts in the comments section below. Let us know which mental health software products, apps, or courses that Online Mental Health Reviews should explore and review next.
If You Are In Crisis
If you need urgent help for a mental health or substance abuse disorder, don’t wait for an online therapy appointment. Call 911 or the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline (988). You can also contact the National Help Line of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) by calling 800-662-4357. It’s a free, confidential service that’s available 24/7 to provide resources and help with finding treatment options.