Having trouble with your mood and stress? Want to get back into yoga, meditation, and getting a good night’s sleep? If you can already do some yoga and want to do a little bit more, and you want to track your mood and get content based on your mood, Yours App could be great for you.
This new app makes it easy to track and manage your mood with detailed personal insights and daily customized content tailored to your individual needs.
With a robust suite of features such as personalized content based on Mood Tracking, plus a library of meditation, yoga, and sleep content, Yours is proving itself a solid choice app out there for helping people struggling with stressful moods, and who want to get back to yoga, sleep and meditation practices for better mental health and self-care.
In this review, we’ll take an in-depth look at all these features – plus alternatives, who for / not for, pros and cons, and much more so you can learn who and how you can use Yours App effectively!
Please know we have bought, tested, and tried Yours App. Our online mental health team is qualified to write this review on Yours App because of our professional and personal backgrounds in mental health, and our comprehensive review content.
Who is Best for Yours App
Yours App is nice for anyone looking to get back into yoga, meditation, and sleeping habits, who would also like to track their mood and learn more about their psychology at an affordable price.
- By providing personalized content based on mood tracking, Yours App ensures that you’re receiving recommendations that match your current emotional state. This feature makes it stand out from other mindfulness apps that offer generic content for all users.
- Yours App is a good choice for people who want to focus on a combination of 1) mindfulness, 2) yoga, and 3) sleep habits. However, if you just want to focus on just one of these areas you will be better served by other online mental health services.
- Yours App is best for people who prefer new brands offering innovative mental health products – but please know that Yours App is not as well established as some of its competitors (which we cover below).
- If you prefer narrated voiceovers, guided meditations, and sleep stories then Yours App will be a good fit because they offer primarily narrated content, except for their sleep music library selection which is extensive.
Who Should Not Use Yours App
Yours App is a great tool for people who are looking to keep track of their moods and gain a better understanding of their emotional well-being, and who also have an interest in yoga.
However, we understand that not everyone is interested in this type of self-tracking, or the features Yours App offers in general.
- If you are someone who would rather not keep tabs on your moods, then the central feature of Yours App is relevant and there will likely be other mental health apps better suited for you
- If you prefer to stick with more established brands in the mental health space, which tend to have more reviews from customers, then Yours App may not be the best fit for you.
- Between its stories and guided meditations, Yours App relies heavily on narrators and voiceovers. If you do not like narrators then you may want to try a different app or online service.
- Looking for help with trauma, PTSD, or other severe conditions – You will be better served by going through an online therapy service, such as Talkspace or Brightside.
This app is designed for those who value the benefits of mood tracking and are looking for a user-friendly platform to do so. Additionally, the Yours App mobile experience is smooth, with lots of yoga classes and workouts.
For those who are, we encourage you to give Yours App a try and see the positive impact it can have on your daily life.
About Yours App
If you’re looking for a comprehensive wellness app, look no further than Yours App! There are 3 central features and content categories within Yours App.
- With an impressive library of sleep playlists including stories, music, and calming sounds, getting a good night’s rest has never been easier.
- But that’s not all – Yours App also offers a great selection of yoga classes suited for those familiar with the practice. While Yours App does offer some beginner yoga classes, from our testing we believe these courses to be for more able-bodied individuals.
- The mood tracking and personalized reminder feature to ensure that you stay on track with your self-care routine.
Overall, with Yours App, your overall well-being is in good hands, but it’s not for everyone and there are many similar choices on the marketplace!
My Experience with Yours App
As someone who recently purchased the annual membership, I can confidently say that their yoga content is impressive and perfect for able-bodied yogis.
- As a yoga teacher with 10+ years of experience, however, I quickly noticed that Yours App yoga content is not appropriate for people who are not able-bodied. For example, if you struggle to stand or quickly stand up, you’ll likely find even the beginner Yours App yoga content too difficult.
- The same is with their meditation content as well. If you generally are okay with meditation and studying your mind, Yours App will be a nice complement to your existing knowledge. However, As a counselor with much experience, I can say that many people struggle with negative thoughts and I do not believe Yours App offers much in the way of meditation alternatives. For example, there are no classes on self-compassion. It’s pretty much mindfulness meditation straight through.
- Their library of sleep sounds, music, and stories is also a major selling point, and I really appreciate their audio offerings for falling asleep. Yours App does offer a wide variety of white noise, ASMR, sleep music, and sleep stories. The Sleep Stories I particularly didn’t value, however, given their emphasis within the app it’s likely that many people prefer a bedtime story. However, while I appreciate their depth of content for sleep sounds, I do find that it is somewhat limited in comparison to other sleep apps out there. For example, there is no sleep tracking.
- Lastly, some people may not resonate with the narrator’s voice, but I find their voices to be acceptably soothing.
Despite its few drawbacks, overall I think Yours App is a top contender in the world of wellness apps and I highly recommend giving it a try if you still feel you’re a fit!
Yours App - $5-10/month
Best for Mood and Stress – mood and stress? Want to get back into yoga, meditation, and getting a good night’s sleep? If you already like yoga and would like to do more yoga, meditation, and sleep practices – and if you want to track your mood for emotion-based content, Yours App could be great for you.
How Yours App Works
Yours App is a tool with personalized mood tracking and reminders, so you can easily track how you are feeling throughout the day and see patterns in your moods over time. But that’s just the beginning!
The app also provides you with customized content tailored to your needs and preferences. You can access educational resources on psychology, as well as practical tools and exercises like guided meditation and breathing techniques to help you manage stress and anxiety.
Whether you are looking to improve your sleep, focus on your mental well-being, or simply learn more about yourself, Yours App is a helpful and intuitive tool to guide you on your journey.
What makes Yours App unique is the personalized content based on the results of your mood tracking.
Again, however, there are other apps and services with better content if you want to focus on one area of wellness more specifically.
That’s why we say Yours App is for people who want to brush up on their wellness, get back into yoga, meditate, and sleep better – and most importantly, want to learn more about their moods.
Yours App Pro’s and Con’s
If you’re looking for a unique wellness app, Yours may be worth checking out. With a variety of content and personalized mood tracking, you’ll have plenty of options to help improve your mental and physical health.
Yours App Pros
- One of the standout features is the library of yoga, sleep, and mindfulness meditation courses and classes, allowing users to find quality content for their needs.
- Plus, the smooth interface makes navigating the app a breeze. The content is easily organized into sleep, mindfulness, and yoga
- Mood tracking and personalized content is the unique feature and central idea behind this app.
Yours App Cons
- A few narrators do most of the content, so if you don’t like one narrator, you might not enjoy some of the courses.
- The app is not free, and the majority of complaints online are from people who tried the app, and paid, but were not able to get their money back after the free trial.
- Yours App offers a variety of content on yoga, mindfulness, and sleep – but if you are looking to go deep into any of these areas you’ll need an online course, therapy, or an app more specifically suited to these individualized topics.
- The app can help with anxiety and depression, but the app is more for wellness and mindfulness. If you want to work on your anxiety and depression, we highly recommend a lesser-known but excellent online therapy provider, Brightside Health.
- Fewer reviews, less name brand recognition, and in a competitive niche with lots of alternatives
Yours App Third Party Reviews
Although it’s a newer app, Yours App has received mostly positive feedback from third-party reviews.
The biggest issue mentioned in the reviews is the requirement to pay after the free trial ends.
However, as long as you’re aware of this beforehand, it shouldn’t come as a surprise. Knowing that the app isn’t free forever, and being prepared to pay once your 7 or 14-day trial is up, will ensure a smooth experience with Yours App.
Below we have included a list of other reviews about Yours App. We hope these reviews help you make a wise decision that’s best for you!
While we may lose some readers by linking to our review websites, we feel that the inclusion of other reviews – even from our competitors – is important for readers who deserve to hear what other reviews say about the products and services they are interested in!
- Apple IOS – 3.7/5 from 15 ratings
- Google Android – 3.4/5 from 93 reviews
- Trustpilot – 3.3/5 from 6 reviews
- Crozdesk – 65/100
- MobileAppDaily – 4.5/5
What Problems Does Yours App Best Help?
- Stress – in today’s fast-paced world, it can be challenging to maintain a regular yoga and meditation practice. Often people simply forget to practice mindfulness or self-care. Yours App seeks to solve this problem by providing users with a convenient and accessible tool to support their relaxation and mindfulness goals.
- Holistic Wellness Habits – Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner looking for a refresher course or a beginner wanting to get started on holistic health habits, Yours App is designed to help you cultivate healthy habits that support better sleep, more balanced emotions, and an overall sense of well-being.
- Learning More About Your Moods – Yours App features personalized mood tracking to help you better understand your emotions. This feature not only provides insights into your emotional state but also allows you to track trends over time and make changes where needed.
Best Features of Yours App
Yours App is a good tool for those who value their mental health and well-being.
- With personalized mood tracking, you can keep tabs on your emotional state and develop a better understanding of how your mind works.
- Yours App provides personalized content that caters to your specific needs, making it a unique service.
- The app also offers a wealth of narrative / guided content focused on psychology, yoga, breathing, and meditation, making it a comprehensive resource for anyone looking to improve their mental health.
- Yours App apart is also affordable, as it offers good pricing for its wide range of features. However, there are many free alternatives as well (see below).
How do I Sign-Up Yours App? Google or android play store
Signing up for the Yours App is a straightforward process that anyone can accomplish easily.
- First, head to the Google Play Store (if you’re using an Android device) and search for the app. or use this link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yoursapp&hl=en_US&gl=US. Once you’ve found it, simply click the “Install” button and wait for the download to finish.
- Or, if you’re an Apple User, go to the App Store and search for Yours App or use this link – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yours-app/id1543920949.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and follow the prompts to create your account. The steps you’ll need to follow will depend on the specific app, but they will likely involve creating a username and password and agreeing to the app’s terms and conditions.
With just a few easy steps, you’ll be ready to start using Yours App to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Alternative Apps to Yours App
Taking care of mental health and well-being has become increasingly important in our fast-paced lives. The apps below are great alternatives to Yours App, and offer various features to help individuals achieve a more relaxed and mindful lifestyle as well.
- Headspace – Headspace is one of the most popular meditation apps available. The app provides daily mindfulness and meditation exercises designed to improve sleep, relieve stress, and increase focus. Headspace has a user-friendly interface with an extensive library of sessions for beginners and advanced meditators. The first ten online therapy sessions are free, and after that, it costs $12.99 per month or $69.99 per year to subscribe. Link: https://www.headspace.com/
- Calm – Calm provides meditation exercises, sleep stories, and soothing music to help individuals reduce stress and anxiety. The app offers guided meditation sessions for all levels and ages, including kids. Calm’s sleep stories are narrated by popular celebrities and designed to help users fall asleep faster. Calm offers free access to some features and paid subscriptions for its full range of content, which costs $14.99 per month or $69.99 per year. Link: https://www.calm.com/
- Aura – Aura is an AI-based meditation app that personalizes meditation exercises based on the user’s mood. The app provides daily three-minute meditations, motivational quotes, and personalized greetings to help users stay mindful and focused. Aura has a user-friendly interface and also features the option to track the users’ mood throughout the day after meditating. After a short three-day trial, Aura’s subscription costs $11.99 per month or $59.99 per year. Link: https://www.aurahealth.io/
- Insight Timer – Insight Timer provides a broad collection of meditations, mindfulness exercises, and relaxing music on the app. The app includes guided meditation sessions, daily inspiration, and an option to create or join meditation groups. Insight Timer offers access to a vast library of content, free of cost. Insight Timer features a premium subscription that provides access to additional features like offline access to content, and advanced course tracks, for $9.99 per month or $59.99 per year. Link: https://insighttimer.com/
- Stop, Breathe & Think – Stop, Breathe & Think provides mindfulness and meditation exercises to help individuals reduce stress and anxiety. The app features personalized meditations to fit the user’s mood and offers progress tracking to reflect on the user’s achievements. Stop, Breathe & Think provides free access to some features and a premium subscription for its full range of content, which costs $9.99 per month or $58.99 per year. Link: https://www.stopbreathethink.com/
These apps come in handy for anyone looking to relieve stress, reduce anxiety, or live a more mindful lifestyle. The app subscriptions are not overly expensive and worth the investment for anyone wishing to prioritize their mental health and well-being.
Overall, Yours App fits a unique spot for people who want personalized mood tracking with meditation, sleep, and yoga.
How Much Does Yours App Cost
After the 7-day trial, you may subscribe to Yours App for only $10 a month or $120 per year. Please note that at the beginning of your free trial, you’ll enter your credit card info and select which payment option.
Any Signup Discount or Free Trial?
With a seven-day free trial available for new users, there’s never been a better time to try out this innovative platform for yourself. When you sign-up, you’ll take a mental health assessment that will personalize the content for you.
Yours App Promo Code
Yours App has a promo code for $1 off per month or %61 off a yearly plan for a total of $59 / year. Use this link for the promo code to be automatically applied.
Refunds, Pausing, and Cancellations
You may easily cancel Yours App, but getting a refund is more difficult and we were not able to obtain a refund. However, customer service was quick and friendly.
Best DIY Training – Sleep, Anxiety, Depression, Etc
What if you want to invest in your health but you suddenly realize that you’re not interested in the comprehensive wellness offered by Yours App, but instead prefer to do Do-It-Yourself?
Or, what if you want to focus your learning efforts more narrowly on a specific problem such as trauma, anxiety, depression, etc?
Here are some great training programs that you can do on your own to learn about specific mental health issues and how to treat them with evidence-based steps.
- Destroy Depression (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/destroy-depression) – Join James Gordon on a trip that will change your life, and you’ll learn how to get rid of depression for good. This method is great for people who don’t want to take antidepressants or go to standard therapy and are ready to get to the root of their depression.
- Panic Away (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/panic-away) – Panic Away is an innovative program that has sold more than 150,000 copies and teaches the 21-7 Technique to stop fear and anxiety. This unusual method was made by a person who used to have anxiety and has already helped thousands of people, from stay-at-home moms to police officers.
- Turnaround: At Home Treatment for Children with Anxiety (https://www.turnaroundanxiety.com/) – Turnaround is an award-winning at-home radio program that teaches your child how anxiety works and how to deal with it. It can help your child get over their anxiety. Turnaround is an effective and cheap way to help children with anxiety. It has helped thousands of families around the world, and the results are similar to those of face-to-face cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Sleep Hacking Masterclass: Sleep Faster and Feel Refreshed (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/sleep-hacking-course) – Popular Udemy program that will teach you how to get a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed. It is meant to help people who don’t get enough sleep, wants to improve their health and mood, have more energy, and sleep better. With a 4.7 rating from more than 117 students, this study will teach you how to fall asleep faster, take naps during the day, improve the quality of your sleep, and even control your dreams while you sleep.
- Meditation for Beginners: How to Meditate Deeply and Quickly (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/meditation-course-beginners) – Popular Udemy course will help you start your journey to a more mindful and calm life. Find out about tried-and-true ways to meditate that can help you feel less stressed and anxious, improve your health, and make you more productive in just 5 minutes a day. With a 4.5 rating from over 1,180 students, this course will teach you how to meditate effectively, create consistent practice, and understand the mechanics behind this powerful wellness tool.
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training – Part 1 (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/200-hr-yoga-certification) The first step you need to take to get certified as a yoga teacher. This widely recognized Yoga Alliance course hosted on Udemy is meant to give you a strong background in ancient Yogic philosophy, Ashtanga Yoga, and classes that will help you get stronger, more flexible, and more mobile. With more than 11,945 students and a 4.7 review from 2,663 happy customers, this course is a must-have for anyone who wants to learn more about Yoga, and possibly teach it.
- Social Anxiety Disorder Comprehensive Training Course (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/social-anxiety-disorder-comprehensive-training) – Overcome fear, shame, and avoidance with the Social Anxiety Disorder Comprehensive Training Course, a comprehensive program designed to provide evidence-based CBT strategies for tackling social anxiety disorder. With a focus on empowering individuals and offering empathetic guidance, this course offers an effective and affordable solution for those seeking to enhance their mental health and overcome social anxiety disorder.
Best Continuing Education (CE) Online Courses for Therapists, Doctors, Clinicians, and Mental Health Professionals
- The Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Intensive Training Course (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/certified-clinical-trauma-training-course) – will transform your practice and treatment outcomes. This trauma competency training offers a cost-effective way to improve your mental health practice with up to 14.5 CE hours and the chance to become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) through Evergreen Certifications.
- Dick Schwartz’s Internal Family Systems Master Class (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/dick-schwartz-internal-family-systems-master-class) – See how IFS works with complicated trauma and PTSD. This life-changing course gives mental health professionals and people who want to learn more about Internal Family Systems guidance and support that helps them better understand and control their own and their clients’ emotional states. With advice from a well-known therapist, this course offers a unique way to heal that can help your clients feel better in the long run.
- IFS is the method that the lead reviewer of this article, Jared Levenson, has used successfully to treat clients with binge eating and emotional eating, with video and audio testimonials to inspire hope and wisdom (see about page)
- Superhero Therapy (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/superhero-trauma-therapy) – Discover the transformative potential of Superhero Therapy, a groundbreaking course that integrates pop culture to quickly build client trust, motivation, and engagement in therapy. This unique approach empowers mental health practitioners by providing them with a fresh, engaging perspective aimed at promoting lasting motivation for individuals dealing with trauma and PTSD.
- Codependency, Narcissism & Trauma Bonding: CBT, DBT & EMDR Strategies to Free Clients from Toxic Relationships (https://onlinementalhealthreviews.com/free-clients-from-toxic-relationships) – This program offers dynamic and specific tools to heal gaslighting, codependency, torn attachment, narcissistic abuse, and the grief caused by these relationships. By providing easy-to-integrate interventions from the most in-demand approaches, like CBT, DBT & EMDR, this course empowers mental health practitioners to help their clients move forward with their lives.
Is Yours App Legit
If you’re looking for a personalized tracking app to help you re-establish healthier habits, Is Yours might just be what you need.
- This app offers features for tracking your yoga, sleep, and meditation practices, and can provide insights that help you learn more about your routine.
- While it may not offer super in-depth content, it’s a great option if you prefer a newer brand trying to provide a unique solution (personalized mood tracking and tri-fold content).
- However, if you’re dealing with more problematic mental health behaviors like suicidal thoughts, this app might not be the best fit. It’s better suited for stress management and establishing healthy routines.
Overall, Is Yours is worth a try if you’re looking for a simple and personalized way to track your mood, and get back into yoga, meditation, and sleeping better.
Yours App Conclusion
Ultimately, Yours App is a great tool for anyone looking to prioritize their mental health and well-being and who is a match for their unique value proposition.
With its personalized mood tracking, yoga, meditation, and sleep features all in one place, it can help you gain insight into your habits while providing helpful guidance along the way.
And with its generous seven-day free trial period plus affordable subscription fees starting at just $5/month or $60/year – it’s worth checking out if you’re trying to establish healthier routines that will benefit your overall well-being.
So why not give it a try today?